Thread: Rnt North Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rnt North Sydney

Hi bros, any good rnt in North Sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why not come a little bit south and have a better quality ?

I just know of Pure massage in NS ..
    so-so ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I think a similar recent enquiry, with suggestions, has been lost in all the spam, but try using the SEARCH function.

Theres many if u extend your search north to St Leonards
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtime View Post
    Hi bros, any good rnt in North Sydney?
    Goodtime

i have always had a great experience at Pure Massage in North Sydney. It is a very discrete entrance in Pacific Highway, the girls are all Thai, ranging from pretty to stunning, the fee includes nude massage and HE, and other services are always negotiable with the right WL.

I've had 1 or 2 great experiences at North Sydney's Sunny Massage ... but can be hit and miss.

If you're in the city, and downtown, MAC has an ever increasing following and patronage with a wide variety of MLs from different racial backgrounds.

Hope that helps

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    Goodtime

i have always had a great experience at Pure Massage in North Sydney. It is a very discrete entrance in Pacific Highway, the girls are all Thai, ranging from pretty to stunning, the fee includes nude massage and HE, and other services are always negotiable with the right WL.

I've had 1 or 2 great experiences at North Sydney's Sunny Massage ... but can be hit and miss.

If you're in the city, and downtown, MAC has an ever increasing following and patronage with a wide variety of MLs from different racial backgrounds.

Hope that helps
    Any ML’s you can recommend at Sunny?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Goodtime

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny72s View Post
    Sorry hit the wrong button. Any recommendations for stunning girls at Pure? I visited a few times and tried Anita which is pretty good.

Had Vivian at Sunny yesterday. Thai girl 27. Good part one, bit lazy as she decided it was a no oil rub. As she was undressing she made a big scene of wiping between her legs with wet wipes saying "it is baby making time", so touching was off limits. Nice big firm tits, I was not allowed to suck her nipples but she did squeeze those puppies around my face. She suggested I pay an extra $50 for spanish, telling me how good it feels, when I declined she kept draping her tits all over my cock and licking her lips hoping I would break. In the end I was worried we would run out of time so I had to ask her to put some oil on me and get tugging. The two other girls I was introduced to looked pissed off so at least Vivian was bubbly with english 6/10. I had a Brazillian first with Chanel and she was similarly stoney-faced. Guess thats punting for ya.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $50 for spanish?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    ...saying "it is baby making time", ....
    Oh, I always thought that this statement meant FS is offered!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone try the shop in Epping..... The one across the station?
    Or the one at Eastwood....the one upstairs across the station also?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Had Vivian at Sunny yesterday. Thai girl 27. Good part one, bit lazy as she decided it was a no oil rub. As she was undressing she made a big scene of wiping between her legs with wet wipes saying "it is baby making time", so touching was off limits. Nice big firm tits, I was not allowed to suck her nipples but she did squeeze those puppies around my face. She suggested I pay an extra $50 for spanish, telling me how good it feels, when I declined she kept draping her tits all over my cock and licking her lips hoping I would break. In the end I was worried we would run out of time so I had to ask her to put some oil on me and get tugging. The two other girls I was introduced to looked pissed off so at least Vivian was bubbly with english 6/10. I had a Brazillian first with Chanel and she was similarly stoney-faced. Guess thats punting for ya.
    It’s not lazy. Thai massage doesn’t use oil, but Thai balm. Why didn’t you ask her to use oil?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Goodtime

Hope that helps
    What or where is MAC ? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by lalaboi View Post
    What or where is MAC ? o_O

Massage at Central on 423 Elizabeth St

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    It’s not lazy. Thai massage doesn’t use oil, but Thai balm. Why didn’t you ask her to use oil?
    I believe that is Thai ger balm!

Had an intense couple of months at this shop with a beautiful little Viet Lass, learnt more about myself on so many levels in this short period of time than the many years I walked around thinking I knew myself, what a little sucubus I learnt to be was she…………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Had an intense couple of months at this shop with a beautiful little Viet Lass, learnt more about myself on so many levels in this short period of time than the many years I walked around thinking I knew myself, what a little sucubus I learnt to be was she…………….
    I know the girl and she is amazing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop are you guys talking about? Cheers