Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ABC WL/ML

Junior Member(有D料到)

ABC WL/ML

I know there was already a thread regarding this topic but didn't give much Intel.

Does anyone know any ABC ML/WL working as independent or shop near the city?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't get it, why does it matter where a ML / WL is born. It is not as though you are there to hold an in depth conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by vinegarstroke View Post
    I don't get it, why does it matter where a ML / WL is born. It is not as though you are there to hold an in depth conversation.
    Its a big organ the brain, and it needs stimulating, and all are wired differently, we all have different triggers that get us in the mood for a punt……….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There are a few Aust Born ML/WL but not all Chinese.

1. ML - Emily: ABK @ SS/88 Artarmon
    2. ML - Jasmine: ABV @ 227 Broadway
    3. WL - Lily: ABV @ No.5 Marrickville

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You still have Jasmine at broadway massage.

There is another one Lena that i havent tried. The description says aussie accent. Hope she is like Jasmine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are there to fuck, not to chat, cross over the become friends with WL ML thread, gees.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nothing to comment really

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah it can be a connection or a form of
    chemistry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Marrickville 5 - Christina - from HK but been here for ages and has Australian accent. She is quite and petite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just did an AR on it. Your milage may vary. I didn't go very far lol

Being able to ask a simple question and get a straight answer would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Marrickville 5 - Christina - from HK but been here for ages and has Australian accent. She is quite and petite.

I find her frame too small, I couldnt enjoy fucking her. Same as EE from 42
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyboy View Post
    There are a few Aust Born ML/WL but not all Chinese.

1. ML - Emily: ABK @ SS/88 Artarmon
    2. ML - Jasmine: ABV @ 227 Broadway
    3. WL - Lily: ABV @ No.5 Marrickville
    Jasmine - ABV also works at SS as Hannah, in my opinion she is much wilder at SS in the room then at 227. Seen her heaps at SS and all I will say is that there can be heaps of full on action as long as your prepared to pay for it. Take heaps of extra cash with you. PM me for more info.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanThePuntingMan View Post
    Jasmine - ABV also works at SS as Hannah, in my opinion she is much wilder at SS in the room then at 227. Seen her heaps at SS and all I will say is that there can be heaps of full on action as long as your prepared to pay for it. Take heaps of extra cash with you. PM me for more info.
    I saw her when she did a short stint at Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont last year. More then just the standard FS but I would say in my experience with her include sessions at 227 that she doesn't seem too into FS unless there is a good connection between the two but does a nice massage.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjack View Post
    I saw her when she did a short stint at Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont last year. More then just the standard FS but I would say in my experience with her include sessions at 227 that she doesn't seem too into FS unless there is a good connection between the two but does a nice massage.

Wait, Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont? Isn't that the full service brothel at Harris 200? That's interesting if it is. Never seen an ml who was a wl before, or other way round, might want to see her now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Wait, Peninsula Paradise Pyrmont? Isn't that the full service brothel at Harris 200? That's interesting if it is. Never seen an ml who was a wl before, or other way round, might want to see her now.
    Yep thats correct PPP @ 200 Harris St. She didn't last long, only about 2 weeks then went back to massaging. Guess it just wasn't her thing having to have sex with guys all day.

Seen her at 227 but also at SS and had a bit more action in the room at SS but spending the extra really wasn't worth the dollar value. She does a better job at doing massage.

I have seen a few ML turn to WL to try something different and i have meet a WL who tried Being ML but went back to WL as she could earn more money then being a ML.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by doritos View Post
    Rare thing indeed. There was a Ginza girl who also worked at DOS before. Never sampled her massage during our sessions lol - pity she is retired.
    Ah yes I forgotten about her. name escapes me at the moment but I know who you are mentioning. Didn't realize she was wl until someone here mentioned it. Didn't know she retired. When I booked her the recep straight up told me her additional fee. When I asked if I could try her massage first I was told she dun do that lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterjack View Post
    Yep thats correct PPP @ 200 Harris St. She didn't last long, only about 2 weeks then went back to massaging. Guess it just wasn't her thing having to have sex with guys all day.

Seen her at 227 but also at SS and had a bit more action in the room at SS but spending the extra really wasn't worth the dollar value. She does a better job at doing massage.

I have seen a few ML turn to WL to try something different and i have meet a WL who tried Being ML but went back to WL as she could earn more money then being a ML.
    I see. Thanks. Some are just more suited as ML I guess.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is a DOS ML currently at 244 Paddington - French girl - today is her last day before she returns so you better get in quick. Have been twice and absolutely zero disappointment. Standard service only though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    There is a DOS ML currently at 244 Paddington - French girl - today is her last day before she returns so you better get in quick. Have been twice and absolutely zero disappointment. Standard service only though.
    That's interesting. A ML at DOS but works as a WL at 244 Paddington.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast