I had an affair with working lady last year
    I say affair because the girl did have other lovers on go
    And of course visa husband
    I knew her lies but said nothing
    Then she said to me late last year to say no love me
    To stay away
    Every week or too after breaking this lady called me up to stay
    Or to call me to complain or get the free sushi
    Today this lady berates me forvseeing another prettier younger worker she is jealous of
    Working lady does want control of man
    Working lady does want to kill for jealousy
    Working lady does want to do what she feels like
    So I blocked her oh my phone today
    Yes

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    There will always be prettier, younger, better girls
    This is very difficult for all girls
    Last edited by Aus99 Moderator; 16-02-2019 at 08:08 PM.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    And how many threads have there been about getting involved with service girls?

Some people just never learn. Then come here expecting sympathy?

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Not necessarily sympathy, mainly attention !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah ya working lady lost money you see others working lady ya. Ya working lady want to control you so she can get more money from you ya and suck you dry not your cum but money ya
    Arigato ya.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Learning from others is different from actually do it by yourself. I guess you have to do it once to learn the essence of getting involved romantically with a WL. Most importantly, do it in the manner that you don't hurt yourself too much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No chance of getting relationships with WL never ever just punt and enjoy. Them girls are in it for money man end of and most are party girls so unless your hard core and as smart or if not smarter and more savvy than them then you in for trouble x 10. Punt your way and enjoy and when your ready to settle pick a little cutey that's not in the game and she wants daddy to look after she ya ya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arigato
    Avocado
    your written english is a bit hard to understand. care to do some editting or proof-reading?
    do u always start your conversation with arigato and end with yes when u talk with her? that makes it difficult for any girls, WL or not, to take you seriously.
    Sushi
    Yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    Arigato
    Avocado
    your written english is a bit hard to understand. care to do some editting or proof-reading?
    do u always start your conversation with arigato and end with yes when u talk with her? that makes it difficult for any girls, WL or not, to take you seriously.
    Sushi
    Yes
    Just someone trying to imitate as a Japanese, though its obviously not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    No chance of getting relationships with WL never ever just punt and enjoy. Them girls are in it for money man end of and most are party girls so unless your hard core and as smart or if not smarter and more savvy than them then you in for trouble x 10. Punt your way and enjoy and when your ready to settle pick a little cutey that's not in the game and she wants daddy to look after she ya ya.
    Truth is depends on which WL you are with. I have more chance dating and getting into relationships with WLs that either just started the job or just temporarily in for the money. Long term WLs, tough luck

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Didja have a cado
    Blah blah Toyota Honda Sashemy
    Yeah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Truth is depends on which WL you are with. I have more chance dating and getting into relationships with WLs that either just started the job or just temporarily in for the money. Long term WLs, tough luck
    There is some truth to this. When the WLs do settle in and notice how much money they are getting after seeing countless guys as well as listening to other WLs who work with them and advise them not to have a boyfriend while working as WLs then the possibility of a relationship with a customer is highly unlikely to occur unless she quits the industry.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There is some truth to this. When the WLs do settle in and notice how much money they are getting after seeing countless guys as well as listening to other WLs who work with them and advise them not to have a boyfriend while working as WLs then the possibility of a relationship with a customer is highly unlikely to occur unless she quits the industry.
    Very true. The new one will want you as boyfriend but the longer the girl work as wl the less you are to them. Many guys want to dates them so a lot of choice. That is my experience. At first she only want to work to pay off debts now she want earn more money because in china hard to earn lot of money . I say is up to you is your body. If you think is ok I can't stop you. I now only sometime see her in the shop. Money can change a person thinking after awhile. The earning power is great at 5 x exchange rate to chinese money. She can pay off debts and her uni. education in china after 2 years working here. I say good on her and a smart girl. She spend minimum here work and don't go anywhere and only going back to china because not feeling well for a short time. We still text each other sometime to see how things are going. Having a friendship with a wl is very complex best is not to get close but just go to fuck them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Or they get multiple boyfriends and leeching off them. Some WLs quit their job and live off their boyfriends, some returned back when their boyfriends' supplies dwindled. Thats why i never spend extravagantly with any WL/ML i went out with just to tell them i am no sugardaddy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Some WLs quit their job and live off their boyfriends, some returned back when their boyfriends' supplies dwindled.
    i've seen this a few times. i'd never reunite with girls who return to a shop after disappearing for over 6 months.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    you gotta play the game right my friend.

first tip, don't believe everything they say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    you gotta play the game right my friend.

first tip, don't believe everything they say.
    Secondly, don't become their sugar daddy. You know what happens when the money dries up? You become alone!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Lucky i am not eligible to be a sugar Daddy. But I heard some stories from a friend of a friend from another friend's friend that once upon a time there is a guy who was fed by a sugarmama. She bought him things, gives money and he used then to buy things for other girls. Cycle of Sin, I called that
    cycle of a great world!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    Lucky i am not eligible to be a sugar Daddy. But I heard some stories from a friend of a friend from another friend's friend that once upon a time there is a guy who was fed by a sugarmama. She bought him things, gives money and he used then to buy things for other girls. Cycle of Sin, I called that
    Such a lucky guy but in return, his loyalty was not with her.

I have a friend who is single and wealthy and enjoys the sugar daddy arrangement. He has four girls at the present moment and loves dining out at the best restaurants and resorts. He was deluded into believing that they were his girlfriends but now has accepted the fact that they aren't. I guess when the girls weren't buying anything for him not even for his birthday and he pays for everything then how can they be his girlfriends? Some guys live in a different fantasy world.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why not date a normal girl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast