Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Punts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I dont like getting straight into it. 20 mins of nice proper but stimulating massage works wonders i reckon, especially with new girls. Some of them r so good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    How come? Do they not look fresh?
    To quote rockbreaker, they’re seasoned sushi instead of raw sashimi

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    So they are the fish that John West rejects?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Argghhh I get it now. Thanks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    Plenty of places. I think we have different taste of sushi though. I prefer sashimi, that’s still raw whilst it seems you prefer seasoned sushi. Just guessing. Plenty of seasoned sushi at smile
    3 fresh Sushi just started.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Myself, I start on my back. Gauge the expression and either off to the races or firing up the trawler looking for a new salmon patch.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    I took the pineapples in my pocket and put them to better use at another shop closer to home. Followed the exact same routine except asked for an hour and was presented with more options than I have ever been presented with before. This place is a herb that goes great with lamb.

Do you think it pays to call ahead with SSDS? Or ask for a particular ML?

Cheers
    I had another crack at SSDS on Saturday. Made a 1 hour booking with the youngest Japanese daughter of Ned Stark who looked lovely from behind on their WeChat picture. Hot girl with lovely figure and pleasant to chat with. I layed on the flirt at at about the 45 minute mark we turned over. I was a little concerned about a repeat performance but she pointed to the area and asked would I like to be massaged there, to which I answered “of course!” A happy but not terribly sensual ending was had. I offered to pay for the time I went over, but she politely declined. All in all a very nice experience.
    Last edited by dileridoo; 26-02-2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ooshka View Post
    Myself, I start on my back. Gauge the expression and either off to the races or firing up the trawler looking for a new salmon patch.
    Haha this is an interesting one!! Maybe I'll give it a go sometime just for fun

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After doing a couple of weekend visits, the total has not changed much from last week’s: 5 very enjoyable punts, $345 entrance fee + $110 for add-ons

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It has been $0 spent for me few weeks now...🤬
    Wish I could get back to the game soon!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Honestly I admire your self control skill, I wish I had that, sigh .....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    After the Saturday visit to a shop my weekly adventure report can be summarised as: 2 gfe, nonpenetrative sessions ($125 entrance fee + $60 add-ons); 2 horse-riding / K9 sessions ($140 + $75); 1 OK but ultimately forgettable session with a greedy ML, she would fully disrobe only if I paid a certain amount upfront so I had to negotiate, awesome body thou ($70 + $40). Total exp $510

Senior Member(無間使者)
    After the Saturday visit to a shop my weekly adventure report can be summarised as: 2 gfe, nonpenetrative sessions ($125 entrance fee + $60 add-ons); 2 horse-riding / K9 sessions ($140 + $75); 1 OK but ultimately forgettable session with a greedy ML, she would fully disrobe only if I paid a certain amount upfront so I had to negotiate, awesome body thou ($70 + $40). Total exp $510
    I recogn there is a competition going between Mr Wallaby and Mr. MAddict to see who can be the King of RnT of BrisVegas.
    God knows where they get the $ to support their habit - hopefully this was not a normal week as $510 x 52 = just over 26k!
    But makes interesting reading
    I admire your stamina.
    Prof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I recogn there is a competition going between Mr Wallaby and Mr. MAddict to see who can be the King of RnT of BrisVegas.
    God knows where they get the $ to support their habit - hopefully this was not a normal week as $510 x 52 = just over 26k!
    But makes interesting reading
    I admire your stamina.
    Prof
    Na mate . No competition. I just enjoy myself when I feel like it and recently it has been almost daily.

Last year I was in ICU twice and Drs said I am very lucky to be alive. Thus Im making sure I enjoy myself and when they screw the lid on my coffin, I want to be laying there with a smile on my face.

P.S. I always try to make the ML enjoy herself too. Better repeat service then.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think soon I’ll have to join some kind of addiction rehabilitation program

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im aiming to be back in Thailand in a couple of months. Will stay for 3 months. Come join me and i can show you round. Living there is so cheap and you get a lot more (everything) for a fraction of cost here.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m a little suspicious they are the same person, I agree, interesting reading and hopefully one day I’ll get some good advice from one of them in PMs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Im aiming to be back in Thailand in a couple of months. Will stay for 3 months. Come join me and i can show you round. Living there is so cheap and you get a lot more (everything) for a fraction of cost here.

M.A.
    Wow, that’s interesting but sadly I can’t join you. I’m not a retiree yet. Have to work my socks off to finance this hobby.
    I used to work and live in a SE Asian country for a few years so I know how it feels. I avoided the girls in bars or night clubs, and focussed on uni students and the ladies I met at work

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    http://www.slaa.org.au/
    Might be best to let them know your coming so they can put on more staff 😆

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow, that’s interesting but sadly I can’t join you. I’m not a retiree yet. Have to work my socks off to finance this hobby.
    I used to work and live in a SE Asian country for a few years so I know how it feels. I avoided the girls in bars or night clubs, and focussed on uni students and the ladies I met at work
    This trip is a trial to see if I can handle retirement. Plan is to retire there so this trip is a test.

I don't drink so don't go to the bars and night clubs. Had lots of fun at the FS massage shops. Let me know if you want some recommendations in Bangkok.

M.A.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast