Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Punts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Weekend Punts

Where did you punt today and where are you planning to punt tomorrow?

Let’s see which is the most popular shop for weekend!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was thinking of hitting up Angie's Massage. Is that place still going at Wooloongabba? So many fond memories of when it first opened in Camp Hill

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Was thinking of hitting up Angie's Massage. Is that place still going at Wooloongabba? So many fond memories of when it first opened in Camp Hill
    It has been discussed here thoroughly mate. Angie’s is now Zen at KP. And yes the Camp Hill days were so memorable, with eager, fun loving girls who never specified how much to tip

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went to Smile today. Wanted to spend a good while with the ML so booked an hour and a half session. Didn't want to leave as was enjoying the closeness so much.

Might go back again tomorrow.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No punting this weekend. Already spent $370 on 4 hi quality sessions during the week

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    No punting this weekend. Already spent $370 on 4 hi quality sessions during the week
    Have spent $500 so far this wèek on two 90 minute massages Inc tips and a dinner date with one of the MLs.
    Most likely will have another tomorrow as would like a repeat of today's session.

M.A.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wish I had more cash to spend. Can’t get enough of these Japanese girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Japanese are easily the nicest most genuine girls. Koreans generally have a lot more dirty tricks up their sleeve.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm hopefully punting today. Depending what I want is where I'll end up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Smile all Japanese girls? No other nationalities?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Is Smile all Japanese girls? No other nationalities?
    Yes correct. I can't ever remember any girls other than Japanese at Smile.
    If there was it was only once in a blue moon.

M.A.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly90 View Post
    Japanese are easily the nicest most genuine girls. Koreans generally have a lot more dirty tricks up their sleeve.
    Agree 100%. In all my punting have found Japanese girls so friendly, polite and respectful. Also find they are not greedy for money and they make sure you enjoy your massage.

M.A.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No weekend punting for me. Also attended 4 shops during the week with mixed results. Overall quite good though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Off topic, but drive past Camp Hill quite a bit, and they have just put up a leased sign for the building that Angie's were in. That's a long time to be empty, but I bet the neighbours were happy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Agree 100%. In all my punting have found Japanese girls so friendly, polite and respectful. Also find they are not greedy for money and they make sure you enjoy your massage.

M.A.
    M.A. I also agree 100%. Many moons ago I met a Japanese girl at the coast n she introduces me to her ring of friends. Had many great memories of hitting the restaurants, clubs n karaoke bars.

Karaoke bars, they sure know how to have a good time when it's in the realms of their domain! Booked 3 hours n there were plenty of drinking, singing n unexpected surprises!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    Couldn't stand the inner urge, made another visit last night. So it's an additional ($70 + $25) to spoil my little brother. The plan to just have a half hour session didn't work, had to extend it. Luckily it's payday today ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Made a stop to SDS last week, this is literally the no 'punt' shop though in my experience, always game on, just YMMV type of thing. Saw the Korean E, 2 pineapples, left very happy. E is always very chatty and playful, will be back definitely.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After much anticipation visited SSDS for the first time. Walked in to be greeted by Japanese N***. Thought this looks promising, only asked for half an hour and (maybe unwisely) told her it was my first time to the shop. Half hour concluded with some back pressure released but no testicular pressure released. Will have to give it another go for an hour and I will have been there once before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dileridoo View Post
    After much anticipation visited SSDS for the first time. Walked in to be greeted by Japanese N***. Thought this looks promising, only asked for half an hour and (maybe unwisely) told her it was my first time to the shop. Half hour concluded with some back pressure released but no testicular pressure released. Will have to give it another go for an hour and I will have been there once before.
    Your mention of first visit is the issue. They are concerned of who u exactly are and etc...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If all you received at this place was a massage, you are doing something very wrong. I'm guessing you are relatively new to this game. I am sure everyone here was nervous when they start. Go back there with a bit more confidence next time. You don't want to waste your time and money pussy footing around. There are SO many shops with even more girls to enjoy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast