Thread: Rules about ARs

Banned

Rules about ARs

Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Intelligent question from a dumb cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Hi gang,

Can someone please give me the rules around ARs. I couldn't find a sticky but I'm also clueless and miss things for looking too hard!

Like, is it okay to give the address, the girls name etc and obviously a report about the service.

I don't want to alert anyone to a shop that's not meant to be offering part 2 but obviously, want to share the experience. Found a place that I didn't know existed (and they don't advertise here) and had a good experience.

- SMC
    There are no rules, just use common sense as what you can and what you cannot reveal !

If you’re talking about ARs for RnT, before you ask this question, read a few RnT reviews and see what others write without damaging the shop and the girls livelihood.

There are no rules, just common sense.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:10 AM. Reason: More useless dribble

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Realistically, most RnT shops are not supposed to be offering the T. So it is better not to mention it directly, in case LE is monitoring the posts (although I think most councils have now given up worrying about it).

Once you have 50 posts up, you will get access to the Private AR section where more juicy exploits are revealed.

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:10 AM. Reason: May as well be gone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forward Must Hang View Post
    Cheers!

Might wait until I hit 50 (posts that is...) until I start sharing any good news.

FWIW, a mate of mine is part of an enforcement team for a Sydney Council and they only bother to deal with shops that open up out of a house in a residential area. Anything in a commercial area they won't bother with and they also won't bother with private operators (i.e. 1 girl operating out of her flat or house). He reckons between illegal granny flats and rubbish dumpers he has bigger things to worry about than some girl pulling a dick for a bit of cash. He says if a complaint comes in he will go and take a look just so he can say he's done something. He says the perve on the short skirts is only rewarding part of his job!
    so be careful if u are helping a competitor of your favour girl

read the ARs of the others and ask yourself if i am a reader what info i am seeking, then this is your answer

Banned
    Last edited by Forward Must Hang; 05-09-2021 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Self ban

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking forward to it.