Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quality Shops In Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quality Shops In Brisbane

Hi bros,

Going to be in Brissy for several days. Which shop(s) are the most similar to Ginza in Sydney in terms of quality of the girls and service?
    I don't have preference whether Asian or Caucs.

Will be staying around Fortitude Valley but willing to travel if not too far/inconvenient!

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If u mean Brothels stick to few the Asian ones around the place better ladies and service than the Aussie girl brothels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been to Ginza a number of times. It is not easy to have another shop providing same level of service in Sydney...and there is no same level of shop in Brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys,
    I’m heading up that way too on Wednesday.. Would really like some tips for any rub joints with Korean girls preferably..??? Like Midas. ???

Also full shop names with decent K-times???

Haven’t been there in a while but there is a broth that used to have pretty decent Korean and Thai girls called Yum’s. A lot of the good girls from Sydney used to fly up and do two weeks at a time in this place. But don’t expect to many extras there.

When you headed up nandos..?
    If it’s after Wednesday Thursday, I will let you know if I stumble across anything decent 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    If u mean Brothels stick to few the Asian ones around the place better ladies and service than the Aussie girl brothels
    Any shops you would recommend for asians?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockbreaker View Post
    I have been to Ginza a number of times. It is not easy to have another shop providing same level of service in Sydney...and there is not same level of shop in Brisbane
    Yeah I heard that brisbane shops are not the same quality. Whats the best one in brisbane?
    Open to private as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomyniko View Post
    Hi guys,
    I’m heading up that way too on Wednesday.. Would really like some tips for any rub joints with Korean girls preferably..??? Like Midas. ???

Also full shop names with decent K-times???

Haven’t been there in a while but there is a broth that used to have pretty decent Korean and Thai girls called Yum’s. A lot of the good girls from Sydney used to fly up and do two weeks at a time in this place. But don’t expect to many extras there.

When you headed up nandos..?
    If it’s after Wednesday Thursday, I will let you know if I stumble across anything decent 👍
    Thanks mate. I will be here until wed.
    Where is this Yums place?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    476 Boundary Rd Archerfield
    Good luck
    If you go let me know how it is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out Yimi in Archerfield. If no luck go to Asianstar it's less than 3 minute drive apart. Asianstar nowadays has more Chinese girls. Both places have girls fly up from Sydney and Melbourne. Some will provide extra that are diamond levels in Sydney but at an extra cost. Misohoney and Skyangel are also worth a look. You do get some of the girls working rotating through all these shops. If the drive is not offputting try Luvasian. The room decor is closer to Ginza. Thursdays is the best days for Asian brothels as half the roster changes with new girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try skyangel at summner park I've had success there with Korean girls. Haven't been in a few months but last time I was there I had a hot Korean girl who provided an excellent service. It's about 20 mins out of city.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys
    Will let you know how it goes 😝

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have been here on business. I can recommend Skyangel. $220 an hour if paying by cash. Sakura, a Japanese leggy student out of Sydney, highly recommended. Said to me that I was the first hard fuck she had had in two weeks. Nearly all her customers have been young Asian men who cum from the CBJ and then can't get it up again. Anna there is also recommended as is Sugar. Some of the girls here seem to also work at Luvasian on the Gold Coast. Another recommended joint, lots of girls working 2 weeks up from Sydney or Melbourne as others have said. Lots of students who claim they don't work in Sydney...….

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Have been here on business. I can recommend Skyangel. $220 an hour if paying by cash. Sakura, a Japanese leggy student out of Sydney, highly recommended. Said to me that I was the first hard fuck she had had in two weeks. Nearly all her customers have been young Asian men who cum from the CBJ and then can't get it up again. Anna there is also recommended as is Sugar. Some of the girls here seem to also work at Luvasian on the Gold Coast. Another recommended joint, lots of girls working 2 weeks up from Sydney or Melbourne as others have said. Lots of students who claim they don't work in Sydney...….
    Thx for the tips. Is her photo real in the skyangel website? Looks pretty leggy indeed there.
    How would you rate her face and service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nandos View Post
    Thx for the tips. Is her photo real in the skyangel website? Looks pretty leggy indeed there.
    How would you rate her face and service?
    All their photos are genuine. Her face is pretty, she is tall, leggy, size 8. Service wise she starts out slowly but once she realised I was going to fuck her for the whole hour she relaxed and went hard. Her sidesaddle she initiated and it was superb, really tight. First good sex she had had in a few weeks! She is quite tanned and the tits are a nice perky B.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    All their photos are genuine. Her face is pretty, she is tall, leggy, size 8. Service wise she starts out slowly but once she realised I was going to fuck her for the whole hour she relaxed and went hard. Her sidesaddle she initiated and it was superb, really tight. First good sex she had had in a few weeks! She is quite tanned and the tits are a nice perky B.
    Dang.. Shes not on tonight. Sugar is. How would you compare Sugar and Sakura in terms of prettiness and service?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sugar is hot also, good service. The other there I'm keen to try before heading back to Sydney is Anna, GFE. Both Korean not Japanese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing is for sure it's good to see us Sydneysiders leading the way in Brisbane, all be it under state legislated shops. Nearly every thread here is based on creeping around massage shops with blokes spending $150 on a naked handjob. If the service is any more the provider won't be hot. Sorry guys it has to be said lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah Brissys pretty farked where half hour nhj is same price as half hour with a cauc in a shop. Supply and demand ay

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Yeah Brissys pretty farked where half hour nhj is same price as half hour with a cauc in a shop. Supply and demand ay
    It depends on where you go. I regularly get half hour nhj + daty for $85-100. Young, fresh sushi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go u good thing BW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast