Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sexy young gorgeous near around CBD IN/OUT call available, Call CRUCIAL INFORMATION Opera0416239388

Banned

Angel – Haymarket
    24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, D CUP, busty 165 cm,size 8. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

Attractive eye

SWEET GIRL.Student .

will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,

My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Banned
    Nicole
    *********New is CHATSWOOD***************
    SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, CC cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Top Model Experience
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Top Model Experience
    We have an exclusive service with our best girls. These girls are professional models and are internationally stunning. They bring a level of class and service that is incomparable in Sydney. See what life on top is like! (or on the bottom if you prefer). We do need a little bit more notice for our Top Models as they are in high demand in all their career pursuits. Some of them are also juggling studying as well!

Massage with Happy ending(cum)NUDE body to body):
    30 mins – $130
    45 mins – $180
    1 hour – $200
    2 hour – $400
    Full Service with a Top ModelSEX,BJ,69…)

30 mins – $180
    45 mins – $240
    1 hour – $280
    2 hour – $480
    Call us now on 0426 467 608 or 0416 239 388

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345