Thread: C Judy non-stop DFK

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Judy non-stop DFK

Hi, guys!! This is my first time writing here. I’ve live in Sydney for more then 10 year
    usually just read an AR from time to time but never write anything lol. I have been to 278 or Ginza once in a while usually made a booking before I go but today is unexpected day off looking at the roster on both shop no Lulu or Jin (please tell me they’re coming back) so I decided to walk to 278 without a booking
    The reception guy was shown me 5 girls but unfortunately I’m not feelling it but he insisted I should try one of the Chinese girl can’t remember the name maybe Stephanie or something. Walk back to the reception dask was about to pay the fee and Judy walk out from room 1 with a smile one her face, so I ask the guy “what about this one is she available?” He said “ let me ask” came back and told me “ok” paid the damaged and walk to room 1. Not long Judy show up and greet me (my guess she is about 25yo maybe B cup natural) then she give me a nice DFK and help me undress before heading to the shower and more DFK. Came out dry ourselves out and straight to bed now she still DFK me for a long time she said she wanted to kiss me then she go down for a nice BBBJ lot of sucking and eyes contact she even try to DT me as well. Move on to fucking start with cowgirl, MS, Doggie still non-stop DFK feel like she raping my mouth. Back to MS and finish with CIM. She clean up and then give me a massage for a bit then the first buzzer went off she ask me to flip and give me another DFK( the whole session non stop). She told me today is actually her day off but one of her customer wanted to see her so she came in. after a session with me she’ll go enjoy her day of with her friends (sorry I didn’t know)
    Anyway I recommended you should try her
    Thank you for reading this again this my first time writing a review maybe not good enough

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice story and review. Thanks for sharing.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review, haven't tried Judy, thanks for your review..Jin was pretty good, pretty GFE that make you feel special. I have't tried Lulu but I would try if shes come back. Heard lots of good reviews about her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    See Miko her service is very similar to Lulu

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Nice review bro. What’s her body like? Is she slim or curvy?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Look like a hidden gem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    this sentence alone will make me give miko a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    this sentence alone will make me give miko a try.
    You must shes super horny just like little Lulu

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice review bro. What’s her body like? Is she slim or curvy?
    I think she about size 6 I guess she is about 155cm not skinny but not so slim

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Saw her photo but her start time not suit me, but she definitely on my list along with Cassie at Ginza lol

Thank

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheButcher View Post
    Hi, guys!! This is my first time writing here. I’ve live in Sydney for more then 10 year
    usually just read an AR from time to time but never write anything lol. I have been to 278 or Ginza once in a while usually made a booking before I go but today is unexpected day off looking at the roster on both shop no Lulu or Jin (please tell me they’re coming back) so I decided to walk to 278 without a booking
    The reception guy was shown me 5 girls but unfortunately I’m not feelling it but he insisted I should try one of the Chinese girl can’t remember the name maybe Stephanie or something. Walk back to the reception dask was about to pay the fee and Judy walk out from room 1 with a smile one her face, so I ask the guy “what about this one is she available?” He said “ let me ask” came back and told me “ok” paid the damaged and walk to room 1. Not long Judy show up and greet me (my guess she is about 25yo maybe B cup natural) then she give me a nice DFK and help me undress before heading to the shower and more DFK. Came out dry ourselves out and straight to bed now she still DFK me for a long time she said she wanted to kiss me then she go down for a nice BBBJ lot of sucking and eyes contact she even try to DT me as well. Move on to fucking start with cowgirl, MS, Doggie still non-stop DFK feel like she raping my mouth. Back to MS and finish with CIM. She clean up and then give me a massage for a bit then the first buzzer went off she ask me to flip and give me another DFK( the whole session non stop). She told me today is actually her day off but one of her customer wanted to see her so she came in. after a session with me she’ll go enjoy her day of with her friends (sorry I didn’t know)
    Anyway I recommended you should try her
    Thank you for reading this again this my first time writing a review maybe not good enough
    Lulu's coming after a week or so from what I heard. Not sure about Jin.
    But since both are friends, I guess they will be coming back together.