Thread: Christina - HK chick with Aussie accent.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Christina - HK chick with Aussie accent.

Saw this girl on Saturday night. Small petite girl and A cups. All natural with nice soft and firm butt. Mid 20s and we'll educated, if that's your thing.

Looks was very cute, kinda like a fresh out of uni secretary/office worker who goes clubbing at Opium every week kinda girl. I always wanted to bang one like that.

Sadly I got her on a bad day, she was pretty tired and grumpy I guess. She is very short with her words.

Wasn't really into the sex and was similar to banging a sack of potatoes. Starfish position also comes to mind.

Also she wanted to charge extra for everything like pussy play( not insertion) , kissing and etc.

Looks wise : 8/10
    Body: 7/10
    Sex: 5/10
    BJ: 4/10

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Was it -Standard premium or diamond?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like less than standard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Standard.i always go standard if it's someone I haven't heard of

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Sounds like a typical bad 5 Marrickville experience. Don't bother doing standard in tiered shop as you are just asking for trouble. The girls have an excuse for shit service.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, standard means standard. You should have had no expectation of kissing or anything extra

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Sounds like a typical bad 5 Marrickville experience. Don't bother doing standard in tiered shop as you are just asking for trouble. The girls have an excuse for shit service.
    Never had a bad epx there i dont know what u r on about? - J momo,k romi ,k soa ,c deer, C S, C dior, k Clara , k scarlet ,V Lilly, C sophie ,k Julia, k miko.

Must be some thing wrong with you ? Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ManilaMan View Post
    Sounds like less than standard
    Extras like kissing, pussy play, showering together and BBBJ are with diamond service. If you pay for standard service then you will most likely get basic service unless the girl sees differently but this is usually rare when there are different prices for different services. The girl was seen Saturday night. Did she start work early and work all day? Did she have a bad or rough customer before you? There can be a number of reasons why she was not in a good mood or her service did not meet your expectations by the time you saw her in the evening.