Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fucking the owner / boss. Coco - 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Fucking the owner / boss. Coco - 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt

Coco is a very naturally busty thick set MILF who owns 485 Parramatta Road Leichhardt and is also part owner of 24 Caringbah. The last time I saw her was two years ago at Taylor's Lidcombe and today on my way back from work I popped into 485 and fucked her again.

Paid $150 for one hour and up the stairs. 485 is a small shop in a terraced kind of house fronting Parramatta Road. There are normally only 2 or 3 girls working there. I know most of them as I have been going there on and off for several years and I see the same girls at different venues around Sydney.

Coco remembered me from last time even though two years had passed as she told me that I gave her two enormous earth shattering orgasms. When this girl cums, fucking hold on for the ride as she cums harder than anyone I have ever met. She screams, the bed shakes, she grips the sheets and then spasms and orgasms so fucking hard I end up bursting out laughing as it is just awesome to watch. Today she would repeat those orgasms from two years ago.

Coco has massive and I mean massive tits. All firm and natural. She has a big tattoo on the left one. They are awesome. Full, natural E cups and she loves playing with them as you fuck her. They are up there with the best tits I have ever seen and I have seen a lot. She is also a great kisser. She snogs you like you are her favourite boyfriend and a session with her is a busty, kissing, fucking, licking and sucking no holds barred fuckathon.

She starts off giving me a fantastic bareback blowie as she kneels in front of me and I play with her magnificent chesties which hang down. Her bbbj skills are sublime. She uses lots of variety and makes your cock rock hard like concrete. After a good suck I enter her pussy in mish and she is pretty tight. Coco has a fully lasered pussy with a hard clitoris that is very sensitive. She fucks really good, puts in a lot of effort to match every thrust and we fucked long time in mish, side saddle and lying down doggie.

After a good 20 minute fuck I came hard in the dom in mish and then the orgasmic fun begins.

Coco loves DATY and she is sooooo sensitive. She is one of those girls that rises and rises and rises and rises to a crescendo and when she orgasms she fucking explodes and shakes the foundations of the house and probably scares the pedestrians walking past the shop on Parramatta Road as she cums.

Hard, deep, loud orgasms, squeezing my head between her thick set legs, so hard that I feel that my brain will explode but I hold on for the ride and keep my tongue firmly on her clit to get every last spasm out of her.

She is looking happy now and tells me that she hasn't cum that hard for as long as she can remember. My cock is semi hard again so I rub the tip of my penis all over her wet pussy and then start licking her to orgasm No2. She hesitates for one second then relents and within a couple of minutes the house is shaking on its foundations again as she explodes once more.

I fucking love it.

Coco is a great fuck. There is no better fuck than a thick set busty experienced Chinese MILF. They kill the young girls any day of the week with their enthusiasm and the quality of their service due to their age and their experience. Coco for me is up there with the best fucks that I have ever had.....and I have had a lot.

Good work Coco, I love those amazing tits and those TNT orgasms.

Dynamite. Hold on tight. Cause I'm TNT I'm dynamite, TNT.....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Did the owner give you a discount for fucking her in her corporate headquarters?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Did the owner give you a discount for fucking her in her corporate headquarters?
    Her "corporate headquarters" are a bit dodgy. This shop is down and dirty but the girls that work there are all nice and friendly and I can't recall ever having a bad punt there.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    'Down and dirty' all the better. Don't feel so bad if you shoot on the wall or floor then.

Banned
    Don't you love it when girls or in this case MILFs have enormous earth shattering orgasms. It appears Coco the busty MILF was really saving herself for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCPFnKiKfI

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't you love it when girls or in this case MILFs have enormous earth shattering orgasms. It appears Coco the busty MILF was really saving herself for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCPFnKiKfI
    Thanks for the video Cuteguy. Very funny.

This shop is worth a visit if you are in the area. It is nice and quiet and so you get a good personal service compared with the conveyor belt atmosphere of say a 278 or 42.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she offer cim?

Another nice piece of work BC,

Not sure if you read my reply on your previous post but appreciated you made an effort in putting this extra point:

@@@@@
    After a good 20 minute fuck I came hard in the dom in mish and then the orgasmic fun begins.@@@@@

Ps. I always have a thing for a busty Mamasan, especially one called Coco......... lol

I wonder if she is always a working Mamasan? ie you can book her or just walk in and she’ll serve ?

Banned
    It's a pity MILF Coco didnt have a spa upstairs and you guys couldn't re-enact the same scene of Finchy giving Stifler's mum DATY in the spa after Coco has been keeping a low profile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review
    Can you book to see her? Or just walk in and ask for her?
    What body type is she?
    Thanks

She owns the place and works there so both

Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Great review
    Can you book to see her? Or just walk in and ask for her?
    What body type is she?
    Thanks
    Thick set with huge naturals. My favourite shape

I went there today and saw new girl Lemon. Had the fuck of my
    Life. She normally only does massage but wanted to try FS and I was first cab off the rank. Fuck me she was horny. We fucked like rabbits. Bbbj, daty, loads of kissing and a really big orgasm for juicy Lemon. She also had massive tits but was late 20’s and half Russian and half Chinese.

Really amazing sex with a FS newbie. Boy did I show her some tricks. LOL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fat? Size 14 or more? Frankly 6-10 for me otherwise forget it. Picky? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterpecker View Post
    Fat? Size 14 or more? Frankly 6-10 for me otherwise forget it. Picky? Yes.
    Probably 16 ish but firm. One mans meat is another mans poison. I like girls with a bit of meat on their bones. I never choose skinny girls with no tits, prefer chunky with massive natural tits.

Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Does she offer cim?

CIM is not a big issue for me but remember this is a $150 hr dodgy knocking shop so don’t expect Ginza service.

Can’t believe I actually banged someone whom BC had recently fucked !!

And the cheapest punt I had in years !!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Can’t believe I actually banged someone whom BC had recently fucked !!

And the cheapest punt I had in years !!
    Mind sharing the info so others can bang her too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ak.47 View Post
    Mind sharing the info so others can bang her too?
    Sorry guys I haven’t forgotten, kind of really busy at work but a review will be coming and Coco was indeed a awesome fuck !!

Just posted my review with Coco !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast