Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tessa from 244 - pocket rocket with great service !

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tessa from 244 - pocket rocket with great service !

It's currently a cold Monday Evening and it's been a pretty good night so far. I just 'boom boom'ed a hot chick and had a delicious Nutella Gelato cone. I'm pretty lucky!

Anyways, Tessa.

I came across her whilst perusing the daily roster on 244 website. I like trying new girls and decided to book her after seeing her photo on their website. She had a rocking body and reminds me of a girl I regularly see at the gym. I was intrigued and booked her.

When i first saw her this evening she looked like she just came from the gym, she had a sports bra on and nice night pants. Her face is also quite pretty and cute. I could not see her face on the website coz picture blocked her face , but when I saw her in real life I was pleasantly surprised woo score !

Anyways, I was like taken to a room, I showered and she soon jumped on the bed with me.

I'd like to start by saying this girl is all service! It was like being with a private, she wasn't rushes for time and was genuinely into the sex we were having. She would rub herself during the breaks I was taking throughout - pounding is good cardio!!

Her Bj skills were pretty good and she would apply set skills mid fuck I felt like I was in a prono !!

As to the sex ! Well she knew more than I did ! Never had sex in reverse cowgirl and she nominated that as the second position! This girl likes to be on top and that's fine by me, lol less work !! :P

She is shaved and has a tight one ! It was seriously one of the better pussys I've had the pleasure of banging this year.

After sex , she showered and gave me a nice massage. It was actually really good and I wonder if she is formally trained!

244 you've done it again !! Great girl with great service!!

In summary

Face :7/10
    Body:8/10
    BJ skills: 8/10
    Sex: 9/10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will definitely need to visit this place when Im next in Sydney. Sounds like this is one place the women are taught about good service at good rates

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Corvus. Tesla looks good in the photos and those Paddo girls know how to please. Good service mentality and their roster just keeps getting better and better.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Thanks Corvus happy you enjoyed . Always difficult to know with the hot new girls whether they will deliver on the Paddington service. Some don't make it

Angela and I have many sleepless night . Tessa looks good as well.
    Sambr and BC thanks also
    Shane

Great girl back tomorrow

Tessa here today

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow her pictures look good! Ib thought the ar was going to say it was the same girl as I the gym. Lol. that would have been a fantasy come true

She looks good to me but I am biased
    Shane

Tessa here on the day of sin tomorrow book early
    Shane

Hmmn she is very tasty

Tessa here today to teach you Sunday sex
    shane

she here until late tonight

Come and be her toy boy

join Tessa today

Tessa back tomorrow

enjoy the stunning Tessa today