Thread: Bella - a real hottie with red lips.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bella - a real hottie with red lips.

8 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134

0488 999 345

Sex Worker's Name: Bella

Session Date: Tuesday 19/02/2019

Advertised Hourly Rate: $240 Diamond 60 mins

Estimated Age: 22 when asked

Estimated Ethnic Group: Chinese

Hair Colour: Dark brown below shoulders.

Eyes Colour: light brown.

Skin Colour: light

Height: approx 155cm

Body Shape: B cup boarding small C, slim waist and tight booty.

Kissing Available: dfk (diamond)

Blowjob: BBBJ (diamond)

DATY: Yes (diamond)

Overall Looks: Very pretty, a real head turner.

Overall Performance: quite good overall.

Saw that a new Managed shop opened up 10 mins from me so I have been scoping its wechat feed, today I saw that they have a new Korean girl named Crystal, I made a booking to see her. I arrived early and requested a line as I normally do, I saw a bunch of girls and Bella stood like a sore thumb in her red dress and bright red lips.

I did wait to see Crystal, her body was bang on she was short, nice C cup and legs for days and sexy heels that pronounced her booty and back arch. I however opt'd for Bella because of how hot she looked. If I make a booking I prefer to stick to it because that's a job the girl misses on and I feel bad, I will have to return and see Crystal to make up for it.

Anyway I paid for an hour for Bella and was ushered up to a room upstairs, this place is clean, new, fresh any very modern and I was quite impressed. Once in the room Bella undressed revealing a beautiful body that is slender and somewhat toned. Her breasts are a nice handful and have little responsive brown nipples. We headed to the shower where she gave me a good clean over, once done we dried off and headed to the bed.

Her DFK was decent and after a couple of minutes of it I motioned for daty, her pussy was shaven with a landing strip, it was very responsive and fresh. It appeared that I got her close a couple of times but couldn't get her over the line, my neck was starting to get sore so we moved into 69. Her BBBJ was really good, not the best I have had and far from the worst, it was deep and slow and fast and full on at times.

After sometime I got her to sit on my face for more daty because I wanted to savour her beauty, the view was amazing to say the least. I had no luck getting her over the line so we then chilled for a while and she started with another BBBJ and I let her take control while I sat back and enjoyed it. Before I knew it time was running low, I was feeling lazy and just requested a massage. Her massage skills were top notch, at times a little painful but relaxing.

Soon after I had a shower and headed home.

Note:

If she could speak/understand English a little better I think it would have been a more engaging punt, the time I spent with her was enjoyable but could have been better if it wasn't for the language barrier. Communication is really important to me as it helps break the ice especially with someone new. I suspect that she quite new as a WL also and needs a little guidance, could be the perfect girl for someone who can teach her.

Overall I got nothing really negative to say about her, language can be learned and I'm sure once she gets the key words right she will be a great girl to spend sometime with especially after she get more comfortable with the work.

For parking - don't enter the street from shaftesbury road as there is limited parking out the front, its better via Burwood road as that side of the street is all parking.

Banned
    Did you see her in the evening? I was told Bella didn't work during the day when I made inquiries about her.

Banned
    Thanks for the Review MR.arnie_fan

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you see her in the evening? I was told Bella didn't work during the day when I made inquiries about her.
    Yes, I saw her at night.

Banned
    Thanks Annie fan bro for your visit to our new shop.

Banned
    Bella is working today! Last week ONLY! Welcome booking!

Banned
    Bella last day!! Book fast!!

Burwood 8 | Steven