Thread: Kimi, my fair lady

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kimi, my fair lady

I have to amid that I'm getting obsessed to this shop and the adorable girls working here, especially Kimi, one of the new girls whom truthfully new to the industry.

By far Kimi is my favorite girl, not only she's one of the most beatiful WL's I've seen in many years, she has the star quality of presentation, looking so charming yet friendly. She's also very pure, elegant, tender and warm. I'd rather see her as a dream lover or sweetheart than a sex worker. She's middle height, quite slime but not skinny, very attracative but not too casual. She's got milky white skin which is absolutely good to touch and caress. She's got nice C cup boobs. She likes soft and romantic interaction and plenty of foreplay. Kimi likes it slow , tender and intimate kind of love-making.

Altlthough Kimi enjoys sex and she cares about how her clients feel, she is quite new in this line of business and not so much of a sex-machine in bed. Kimi is also new to the country as she arrived Sydney just a few weeks ago from China. Her English maybe limited, but I belive the time one spends with her is always an unforgivable good time. You'll consider her a girl from next door or GFE, probably not a wild cat or PSE. There's still room for Kimi to improve her language skills as well as service skills while she is already extremely popular for her stunning appearance and lovable personality. Who would mind a chance to meet the true oriental beauty that looks like a movie star.

In my experience with Kimi, she's qiute willing to learn if you don't mind guiding her how we gentlemen would like to be pleasured.

In my opinion, she is definitely worth visiting because she's so unique and she's a rare find.*

Hope this helps gentlemen. Enjoy your precious times with this exceptional young lady.

P.S. Kimi actually looks way prettier than all the photos posted in her profile.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    This reads like a shop owners review!

I’m sorry if I’m wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    LOL, I kinda agrree with you but I'm not a shop owner or paid to comment. I pay to punt like everyone else. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate your concern.

Shop Owner
    Kimi
    *kiss,BBBJ,162cm,45kg,36C,snow skin
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat