Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** WARNING TO BLOKE WHO MOVED FROM NZ/MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY - FUNNY STORY ON KYLE JACKIE O SHOW***

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

*** WARNING TO BLOKE WHO MOVED FROM NZ/MELBOURNE TO SYDNEY - FUNNY STORY ON KYLE JACKIE O SHOW***

Today I heard on radio on Kyle and Jackie o show that a girl called their station asking for advice about her husband/partner. They moved from NZ/Melbourne to Sydney and things are going well till recently she found out her partner have been visiting a massage joint in China town regularly paying $80-$160 each time, it seems he runs his business and the girl help does his books keeping and found the charges from that massage joint. Maybe (maybe) he pays for "extra" as well as massage, of course no one knows if he did but it's most likely he did.

Some callers gave advices:

- first caller (a girl) said she needs to spice it up with the partner so he won't need to visit the massage parlour, which Kyle said that wouldn't work (apparently Kyle knows), and that it has nothing to do with the girl's issue. Kyle said it's hard to explain, jerking off at home gets boring (true). Well it's because it's also variety, habit, relief, things you can't get at home etc.
    - another dude called, he said he goes to acupuncture place for 10 years and never been to a massage shop, so she just needs to confront her partner.
    - another caller: leave him, she got into same situation and it just got worse over time, starting with occasional brothel visits then further datings, advertising himself etc
    - another caller (male): it's like paying for a taxi, it's a business transaction, no emotional attachment so she shouldn't need to worry about it. Which some disagreed some agreed.

The girl eventually said she would need to ask her partner about it. And Kyle warned on the air, if you are that man, be prepared to come up with a story.

I bet the guy is also on this forum, at least reading.

The real advice come from the real punters. Anyone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by petergriffin View Post
    Today I heard on radio on Kyle and Jackie o show that a girl called their station asking for advice about her husband/partner. They moved from NZ/Melbourne to Sydney and things are going well till recently she found out her partner have been visiting a massage joint in China town regularly paying $80-$160 each time, it seems he runs his business and the girl help does his books keeping and found the charges from that massage joint. Maybe (maybe) he pays for "extra" as well as massage, of course no one knows if he did but it's most likely he did.

Some callers gave advices:

- first caller (a girl) said she needs to spice it up with the partner so he won't need to visit the massage parlour, which Kyle said that wouldn't work (apparently Kyle knows), and that it has nothing to do with the girl's issue. Kyle said it's hard to explain, jerking off at home gets boring (true). Well it's because it's also variety, habit, relief, things you can't get at home etc.
    - another dude called, he said he goes to acupuncture place for 10 years and never been to a massage shop, so she just needs to confront her partner.
    - another caller: leave him, she got into same situation and it just got worse over time, starting with occasional brothel visits then further datings, advertising himself etc
    - another caller (male): it's like paying for a taxi, it's a business transaction, no emotional attachment so she shouldn't need to worry about it. Which some disagreed some agreed.

The girl eventually said she would need to ask her partner about it. And Kyle warned on the air, if you are that man, be prepared to come up with a story.

I bet the guy is also on this forum, at least reading.

The real advice come from the real punters. Anyone?
    Physio for stress relief 😁

Cash is King! why use card ? especially a company card where the Mrs has full access. Silly guy he was asking for trouble !!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Cash is King! why use card ? especially a company card where the Mrs has full access. Silly guy he was asking for trouble !!
    Yeah, the guy is an amateur punter. If he read this forum he would know to use cash only and don’t charge it to your company where your wife is the bookkeeper (WTF), that’s asking to be caught.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, he may or may not be punting. Lots of legit massage places around there too with similar price points

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep. Getting his ass kick. With cash big brother don't even know. With credit card you bank managers know all your activity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    transfer all your money and equity. NOW!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    He probably tried to claim it as business expenses! Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good point Bro. Lol alright.

Banned
    Was Kyle ever banging Jacky-o?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Was Kyle ever banging Jacky-o?
    Nope, she is single now though ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Yep. Getting his ass kick. With cash big brother don't even know. With credit card you bank managers know all your activity.
    why would bank manager look at your card charges? are there not privacy for card owners? and they have hundreds of clients, why would they bother looking at your spending?
    not that I'm questioning your credibility, I'm spending punts on my card too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Well, he may or may not be punting. Lots of legit massage places around there too with similar price points
    it's a massage shop in chinatown, everyone on that station knew that he wasn't going to legit massage. and I don't think he bother going to legit massage that often. if it's in westfield or martin place, then it'd be different stories

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    why would bank manager look at your card charges? are there not privacy for card owners? and they have hundreds of clients, why would they bother looking at your spending?
    not that I'm questioning your credibility, I'm spending punts on my card too.
    You will be surprised at how many people who has access to your private details.

Not just the bank manager. Any person who works in a bank branch has access to your bank account, personal details and what you spend on, just a matter whether they bother to look.

Same deal as anyone who works in the clinic or medical industry has access to all your personal details and medical record if you have a MyHealth record.

So pray you dun have a falling out with one of these people or some stalker who works at these places

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    You will be surprised at how many people who has access to your private details.

Not just the bank manager. Any person who works in a bank branch has access to your bank account, personal details and what you spend on, just a matter whether they bother to look.

Same deal as anyone who works in the clinic or medical industry has access to all your personal details and medical record if you have a MyHealth record.

So pray you dun have a falling out with one of these people or some stalker who works at these places
    The age of big data and machine learning is here.

Do a search for something then see ads in Facebook.

Use your credit card at Flight Centre and get an SMS from your bank offering you travel insurance.

Banks use pay per click advertising on Google, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Also buy services from these companies to sell products are services.

They don't care if you visit a brothel or massage shop. They only text mine key words of interest if they want to sell something.

But, the government or police have access to all this from all banks, especially when this open banking platform comes into effect.

There is even talk of going completely cashless in a few years. You'll have to BeemIt to your favorite private WL.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Brothels have ATMs on their premises and many customers use them when they realise they have no cash in their wallets. In a world where bank and credit card records can be requested by various authorities, it might not be advisable to use your cards when punting. Cash is definitely the best option here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With credit card do you pay 10% extra on your punt. At 278 I book always told to bring cash.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Most place will ask for cash

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    There is even talk of going completely cashless in a few years. You'll have to BeemIt to your favorite private ML
    It's just self-serving talk from payment businesses and their cronies in gov.

check out this news from last week:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/b...-payments.html

seems there are sensible folks in gov who listen to the needs of voters rather than tech elites bent on taking over the world.

just to be clear, most of the time i pay with my credit card or use bpay, they are convenient, efficient and useful. but if the biggest jerk in town dares to take away people's right to use cash, i'm sure the masses will kick him out.

speaking of beamit, i'd never bother with it.
    in fact, i've never made a single payment on my phone. linking an app to my credit card? no way.

Quote Originally Posted by bdjc View Post
    It's just self-serving talk from payment businesses and their cronies in gov.

check out this news from last week:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/b...-payments.html

seems there are sensible folks in gov who listen to the needs of voters rather than tech elites bent on taking over the world.

just to be clear, most of the time i pay with my credit card or use bpay, they are convenient, efficient and useful. but if the biggest jerk in town dares to take away people's right to use cash, i'm sure the masses will kick him out.

speaking of beamit, i'd never bother with it.
    in fact, i've never made a single payment on my phone. linking an app to my credit card? no way.
    BeemIt and Google Pay is great, I use it all the time.

The Australian government is set to gain an additional $5b in tax revenue from the black economy by going cashless. Isn't that what voters want? Less crime and fraud.

We had a presentation on it. Basically the government will recall $100 dollar bills as the first phase. They will set a date to deposit any $100 dollar bill into your bank account.

They tried the same thing in India with all their currency.

Here's an article from Australia.

https://www.afr.com/news/economy/how...0180111-h0gngw

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast