Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top model in chatswood Taiwanese Japanese available for you 0416239388

Banned

Top model in chatswood Taiwanese Japanese available for you 0416239388

We give you good service with the sweet girls no disappointment! Don’t miss out . If you want more information look our website fantasymassage.com.au

Banned

sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood

Quote Originally Posted by crystal chen View Post
    We give you good service with the sweet girls no disappointment! Don’t miss out . If you want more information look our website fantasymassage.com.au
    Miki- Chatswood
    Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

You will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
    My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

working: monday to friday
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Miki- Chatswood
    Miki 28 year old. Japan mix Hong Kong, 164cm, c cup ,sensual touch/magic fingers.
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

GOOD ENGLISH , Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king! size 8 , slim lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh/ Japanese.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

My soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men.

Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, olive smooth skin.

she available now call me booking 0416239388

Banned

she available now call me booking 0416239388
    Miki- Chatswood

Banned

Miki- Chatswood

Banned

Cool sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood

Shelly -Chatswood
    SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Top Model Experience

WORKING: only on Friday 10am to 8pm) Chatswood

Banned

Shelly -Chatswood
    SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Tawanese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL.  hope see you guy very soon.

Top Model Experience

Banned

Shelly -Chatswood

Top Model Experience
    Cath / Mel – Chatswood
    Mel 23 year old. Brazilian Gorgeous, 165 cm, cc cup , size 6

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . Hope you come to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed !

SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company,sensual touch/magic fingers.I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

SHE ONLY DO NUDE MASSAGE WITH HAPPY ENDING ONLY.❤❤❤❤

Banned

Cath / Mel – Chatswood
    Mel 23 year old. Brazilian Gorgeous, 165 cm, cc cup , size 6

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever . Hope you come to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed !

SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.Absolutely gorgeous, experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company,sensual touch/magic fingers.I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 

SHE ONLY DO NUDE MASSAGE WITH HAPPY ENDING ONLY.❤❤❤❤
    Miki- Chatswood

Banned
    Miki- Chatswood
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

Banned

Shelly -Chatswood

Top Model Experience

WORKING: only on Thur-5pm to 10 pm, Friday 10am to 8pm Chatswood

Banned

JOY – Chatswood
    ***Special Promote start from $90 full service***

Contact to ask more details 0416239388

24 year old , Taiwanese. sweet gorgeous lady, EE CUP, 165 cm,size 14 / chubby girl. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,

attractive eye

❤❤SWEET & PARTY GIRL.Student ❤❤

will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,

My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage, Nuru massage, full service and ANAL service. She has chubby body and very Juicy pussy

Top Model Experience
    WORKING: 7 DAY MY BOOKING

Banned

Miki- Chatswood
    I am a fun, happy girl who is Very Excited by the sight of your manhood and it makes my Tight pussy Very wet 🎉🎉🎉

Banned

sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388

Miki- Chatswood

Shelly -Chatswood

Top Model Experience

WORKING: only on Thur-5pm to 10 pm, Friday 10am to 8pm Chatswood

Banned

Miki- Chatswood

Banned

Miki- Chatswood

Shelly -Chatswood

Top Model Experience

Banned

sex young gorgeous all real pic call me now 0416239388 in chatswood/CBD

Shelly -Chatswood

Top Model Experience

WORKING: only on Friday 10am to 8pm) Chatswood

Banned

Miki- Chatswood

Banned
    Miki- Chatswood

CANDY – CHATSWOOD
    Hongkong. slim gorgeous .will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,,160 cm, size 8, 23 yo, CC cup ,with dazzling smile. Absolutely gorgeous, sweet face,with dazzling smile,she is TOP MASSEUSE , D cup, Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, , professional masseuse, silky skin. She is exceptionally open minded,

experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE BUST

experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE BUST

Top Model Experience
    WORKING : working ONLY MONDAY/ THUR/SUNDAY

Banned

sexy nuru massage available top models top service call m booking in chatswood 0416239388

Miki- Chatswood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast