Thread: Tessa – Top Service and Fantastic Attitude

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tessa – Top Service and Fantastic Attitude

Name: Tessa

Establishment: Paddington 244

Date of Visit: 22/2/19

Nationality: Malaysian

Value for Money: 100% YES

Had a bit of free time after time today so gave Angela a buzz and see who is available. Angela recommended Tessa straight the way, saying that Tessa’s service is one of the best.

I went to the shop at around 7pm and Tessa was ready. Tessa is fit and she is also very pretty, firm B cup with very firm and nice butt. You can tell she spent a lot of time in gym by just looking at her body. She loves to laugh and she is very bubbly.

As soon as the door close it’s game on. Tessa led me to the waterbed and gave me one of the most unforgettable experience that I have ever had. She asked me to lie on the bed face-down and gave me a good 5-10 minutes of cat bath and body slide before she asked me to turn around. She then continue with her magic for another good 5 minutes before she gave me a lovely BBBJ. Her skill is just great, no teething issues at all.

Once we cleaned up we made our way to the bed, and Tessa gave me a cat bath and more BBBJ. I enjoyed it so much that I had to ask her to continue till I blew the first load.

Afterwards we had a quick chat about life and work etc while Tessa gave me a very attentive, good and firm massage. Surprisingly her massaging skills are very good.

It is now time for the 2nd round. Tessa blew me hard in just under 2 minutes and we started to have sex in different positions, missionary, doggy etc.

After a while I got a bit tired and Tessa kindly offered to help me release with both her hand and mouth. I enjoyed it for a good 5 minutes before I blew my second load.

Once all done Tessa led me to the shower and cleaned me up.

I got out of room and had a chat with Angela. This is all I like about this shop, everyone are so friendly and attentive, and you don’t feel like you are being rushed.

Tessa, another superstar in 244!!

Tessa 244 Paddington VIP exotic brothel babe
    I am Tessa I am a 244 Paddington erotic girl , feel the joy as I give ...
    Last edited by paddington244; 07-03-2019 at 09:38 PM.