Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Married and caught out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    There are some legit paranoia here as the cost of being caught is high for some lols

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yeap, many families in Hong Kong are in this situation especially the wealthy ones in which the wives are enjoying the good life and all the materials the rich husband can provide. And the couples may be well into their 50/60 where the husbands are still active and want to fuck regularly but the wives are getting on in years and no longer can satisfy the men ! Divorce is not an option as the women don’t want to lose face or change their life style and current social status !

So yes, exactly as Paris said, they all know but turn the other way . As long as the husband do come home and clean ......... lol

Ps. Of course, many of these wives would have their own toy boy
    I have heard this from a few Chinese friends at work.

Divorce is not an option so both lead separate lives e.g. travel separately or sleep in different rooms.

One girl said she doesn't mind her husband doing that as long as he practices safe sex and does not see the same girl on a regular basis.

I've heard Japanese girls say the same thing. They too are open to this arrangement.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    I discussed it with my wife, told her I needed a sex life and would seek out partners online. She said "fine" and we agreed that if i was heading out on a random night for a hook-up would use the code, "i am going to look at a car". First time I did this she says "really" and looks pissed, go figure.
    When a woman says “fine.” it usually means “Not fine” I always know I’ve done something wrong when I hear the word “fine” from a woman.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I have heard this from a few Chinese friends at work.

Divorce is not an option so both lead separate lives e.g. travel separately or sleep in different rooms.

One girl said she doesn't mind her husband doing that as long as he practices safe sex and does not see the same girl on a regular basis.

I've heard Japanese girls say the same thing. They too are open to this arrangement.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
    It's a cultural thing. In Asia, the traditional view is to turn a blind eye to maintain the well being of the family unit. Basically, think of the impact of a divorce on others like the children, elderly parents, etc.

Western culture focus on the happiness of the individual. So many won't think twice to divorce, even if it means the children are affected.

Having said that, many new generation Asian women have adopted western thinking too. So they won't tolerate infidelity either...

cuteguy and Blacktoad she is a funny one. I am the one who initiates discussion on how our relationship is tracking. I remember a few years ago texting her along the lines of, "how are we going? Is there anything we need to talk about?". Her response was "I will be fine when you stop asking stupid questions". LOL .Such a shame as I am so hot for her, she got bolt-ons in 2014 and I still have not cum on them LOL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    cuteguy and Blacktoad she is a funny one. I am the one who initiates discussion on how our relationship is tracking. I remember a few years ago texting her along the lines of, "how are we going? Is there anything we need to talk about?". Her response was "I will be fine when you stop asking stupid questions". LOL .Such a shame as I am so hot for her, she got bolt-ons in 2014 and I still have not cum on them LOL.
    Happy to oblige if she needs a good cum soaking

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    My elderly friends always call duck service
    Some very handsome, like Korean boy band, they show me before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats why ginza has a back door.
    Always have a reason why you are in the area. Trying new restaurant or bar?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    When a woman says “fine.” it usually means “Not fine” I always know I’ve done something wrong when I hear the word “fine” from a woman.
    I thought "fine" means "go fuck yourself you cunt rat bastard"

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fairy View Post
    Thats why ginza has a back door.
    Always have a reason why you are in the area. Trying new restaurant or bar?
    Haha, isn't this worse?? Walking out from backdoor means 100% u go there.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpariswong View Post
    Haha, isn't this worse?? Walking out from backdoor means 100% u go there.
    There is no signage from the back door and not much traffic from the laneway, punters should be safe from there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There is no signage from the back door and not much traffic from the laneway, punters should be safe from there.
    Could always say you were dropping off an item you sold on ebay/gumtree, or returning a lost item to the designated address, or needed to use the bathroom, catching up with friend (kinda true lol) etc.

Depends on which excuse is most convenient

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But if you literally walked out of a shop with a massive red BROTHEL sign out front and bump into your wife/gf and 10 of her best friends, none of those are likely to work lol

Banned
    Just say you wanted to see what the girls were wearing in a brothel so you could buy her the same sexy outfits and then make love to her all night long.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Always know which brothel you're visiting the day before you punt therefore you have 24 hours to plan your excuse in case your caught...contingency planning

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    I think it would take stupid
    Or greedy
    Or vengeful wife
    Or open mind woman having her own boy affair
    To forgive husband with other girl
    Jealous is in girl chromosome
    Yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "i was meeting a gumtree buyer/seller"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    It's a cultural thing. In Asia, the traditional view is to turn a blind eye to maintain the well being of the family unit. Basically, think of the impact of a divorce on others like the children, elderly parents, etc.

Western culture focus on the happiness of the individual. So many won't think twice to divorce, even if it means the children are affected.

Having said that, many new generation Asian women have adopted western thinking too. So they won't tolerate infidelity either...
    Nah its not so much western/asian thing but how independent the woman is financially, her character and such. Children is also a big factor. Heard of the famous man utd footballer Ryan giggs case? The fecker been having an affair with his own brothers wife for years. It was exposed very publicly but giggs wife still tolerated it and won't divorce. After that sordid affair, he still cheated on her again this time with a reality TV star and the wife still won't leave him. That is two very public humiliation and she won't divorce him. It was only recently the fecker cheated on her the third time she finally said enough is enough and wanted a divorce.

Some woman just dun have a backbone or are used to a certain lifestyle provided by her cheating husband. You find them across all cultures and nationalities.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    two rules

deny

deny.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    two rules

deny

deny.
    There is always three rules: deny, deny, deny!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast