Establishment Address: 278 Cleveland Street
    Photos Authenticity: Real
    Advertised Hourly Rate: $240
    Location where session took place: Sydney CBD
    Session Day: Weekday
    Session Time: 10:20am
    Estimated Age: 28
    Estimated Ethnic Group: Asian Origin
    Nationality (Leave blank if Australian): Isaan (Thai)
    Knowledge of English: Excellent
    Hair Colour: Black
    Hair Length: long
    Eyes Colour: Black
    Skin Colour: Brown
    Height: Average - Around 160cm / 5'6"
    Body Shape: Slim
    Estimated Body Size: 6-8
    Estimated Breast Size: EE
    Enhanced breasts?: Not sure but did not see scars
    Pubic Hair: trimmed fluff on top
    Any Tattoos?: A few
    Any Piercings?: None
    Full Sex Available: Yes
    Kind of Experience: PSE during sex. GFE after she cums.
    Kissing Available: Yes. DFK
    Blowjob: Yes, BBBJ, Deep Throat, taint licking
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes
    Greek or Anal Sex Available: Untried but enjoys being rimmed.
    Handjob Available: Yes
    Massage Available: Yes
    Extras Charged: No
    Doubles and Group Sex: Untried
    Overall Looks: Cute
    Overall Personality: Bubbly
    Overall Performance: 9/10

“Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to man handle the most impressive breasts in Sydney and use all the devices at your disposal to get at least two orgasms out of the target in a session. In your endeavours, you may need to sacrifice your own well being to accomplish your goal.”

“The weapons given to you today are:
    An Hitachi full size electric vibrator (don’t forget the extension cord)
    A Womanizer clitoris stimulator
    A Lelo GSpot vibrator
    A bottle of Organic Hemp Massage oil
    Two bullet vibrators
    Sagami condoms

I booked an hour and a half with Rose today. I had seen she has form in several other establishments before arriving at 278. I am hoping the additional restitution at 278 may offer up some of my required services such as mutual rimming and toys.

Arrived as her first “husband” of the day. Her words!

I speak Isaan so I think our initial conversation and interaction was helped by this. Her puppies were amazing to watch as she made the bed. They kept coming loose from her bra like escapees from a detention centre.

She is a bubbly personality and chatting is easy. She unleashes those puppies and OMG they are fabulous. Into the shower and then soaped up, wiggly bits stroked and cleaned. Undercarriage had similar attention which bodes well for some rimming later. Rose dropped to her knees and provided the obligatory shower blow job. Great eye contact and took my cock DT to the hilt.

Now, I have to confess, the older you get the more you derive pleasure from making a girl less than half your age orgasm long and many. With my weapons of mass seduction I know I can make her climb the walls of the den of wanton lust I have procured.

And boy, did she deliver in spades.............

Rose assumed the position on her stomach on the bed. We were in room 2 with the large mirror on the wall down the length of the bed. With two bullet vibrators, one in each hand, I worked on her shoulders and neck first and across her back and side boobs. Her enormous tits were protruding a considerable way to the side of her body as I tried to get her aroused. Yep! She is getting aroused.

As I am writing this I realise something about my punting. We all know most girls have a routine they stick to, for most parts, and we comment on this in forums. Well, reading back through some of my previous After Reports, it is glaringly obvious I have set routine I use on the girls.

Go figure!!!

Anyway, I put a pillow under her hips and her butt cheeks pop open to expose some meaty pussy lips and a sphincter winking at me seductively. I lick her inner thighs and taint and her lower bottom. I still have the small vibrators in my hand and use one on her clit while I tickle her asshole with my tongue.

Then, pulling apart her butt cheeks I devour her asshole.

Now, I did mention in a previous report about a girl with limited grasp of the English language and “Fuck” and “Yes” seem to be her favourite words. Well, low and behold, Rose must have the same English teacher!

I flip her over and spread her legs wide and go down on her. She has sizeable flaps, not as impressive as Venus, but big for a Thai. I suck her clit hood and flaps in an out of my mouth and she hits the vocal heights of someone being gutted with a rusty knife. I grab the Gspot vibrator but could not get it in her. Damn she was tight. I switch to the Womanizer and put that sucking away on her clit and I moved the Gspot vibrator firmly onto her rectum.

Her build up lasted a few minutes but was accelerated when I gave her the two bullet vibrators so she could use on each nipple. That was the tipping point. Deep guttural announcements of her orgasm would have been heard at reception and she commenced to come in waves while the Womanizer was still attached to her clitoris like a limpet.

When she pushed the toy away, I immediately pushed the palm of my hand firmly against her pussy knowing this intensifies and prolongs her orgasm. She twitched for a good minute and a half with me pressing down on her Mound of Venus. Once her convulsions had slowed, I replaced my hand with my mouth and put her clit and lips in my mouth without sucking, just holding. Her trembling returned but very soft muscle contractions and her words of encouragement gleefully accepted.

Now, after awaking the beast, Rose had the sole purpose of pleasing me to the point of ecstasy. She turned from submissive to dominant. Pushing me down on the bed before cock worship ensued. Slowly licking the shaft, tea bagging, some perenium stroking and DT had me close to closing the account early.

But no! I will not be defeated.

I know I can get her to come again and repeat my earlier oral treatment. I tried sucking her toes but it was too ticklish for her so I resumed rimming her and using the plethora of toys I had. On her back, legs up, munching on her woman bits was again getting the right reaction. Add the Womanizer and she propped herself up on her elbows so she could see the action. A few minutes later the convulsions returned.

But, unlike before, I dommed up and entered her missionary. Slow strokes. Her eyes were rolling back with nothing but white. I could feel her contractions around my cock but I resisted to hammer hard. Just slow strokes fully in and popping out of her pussy.

Her pussy was milking me to a point I could not stand. I came and felt her pussy clasping my cock at the same time.

Rose 2

Me 1

But I will return.
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great AR. I would happily pay just to watch you using all of your tools !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review, sounds like Rose set a high benchmark that's hard to top

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, I've seen her twice now, fun girl. She can go very deep on the BBBJ too. I wanted to see her last week but she was off, so I saw Mio at Ginza instead !!
    Those boobs are enhanced btw, she did show me the scars. I can't remember the implant size she told me she got, but they were already big before she got the implants.
    Don't let that stop you though, they feel fantastic and I think they are some of the best ever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    I suck her clit hood and flaps in an out of my mouth and she hits the vocal heights of someone being gutted with a rusty knife.
    Quote of the year

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Quote of the year
    lol. Thanks.

I bet Ginza thought a murder was underway. And they are 200 metres away............

She is back at work........

I saw Rose again today. Same toolkit was used as my previous report with similar results. Mutual rimming, DATY, DT, toys and a more than decent Cock Worship session that lasted half an hour.

The trick is with Rose is to get her to heavily orgasm first then hold on tight for the reciprocation.

Holy Shit.

You can see it in her eyes that she really gets off on pleasing you PSE if you please her first.