Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time seeing the girl?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

First time seeing the girl?

I get this from some shops, not all. Massage and FS shops. Most recently 227. Not is this your first time here, but is this your first time seeing the girl?

Does anyone know why they ask that? Just curious.

Banned
    Who knows...maybe trying to set up a profile of what type of girl you're after.

Banned
    Are you referring to the shops or girls asking you this question? If shop, maybe trying to set up a profile of you (customer database) as to what you like and which girls to put to you when you come in to visit.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I get this from some shops, not all. Massage and FS shops. Most recently 227. Not is this your first time here, but is this your first time seeing the girl?

Does anyone know why they ask that? Just curious.
    Sometimes it’s because they want to swap the girl you booked with another girl...don’t think 227 would do that...just happened to me in some other shops ... the girls usually tell you their actual shop name though... the WLs are more honest than the shop !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Are you referring to the shops or girls asking you this question? If shop, maybe trying to set up a profile of you (customer database) as to what you like and which girls to put to you when you come in to visit.
    I mean the shop asking.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Sometimes it’s because they want to swap the girl you booked with another girl...don’t think 227 would do that...just happened to me in some other shops ... the girls usually tell you their actual shop name though... the WLs are more honest than the shop !
    Ah okay. It's possible I guess. So everytime you book using the original girl's name they will have to arrange for it to be the other girl instead lol.

Banned
    Angie at 533 asks so she can do the switcheroo

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Never say its your first time there never . Act cool always try let them know u are a seasoned punter.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    [
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Never say its your first time there never . Act cool always try let them know u are a seasoned punter.
    First time seeing the girl, bro. Not whether its first time at shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    227 does it to me too I think to make sure you like her they always ask me that also well thats what I gather. Never had them swap on me Broadway does this too

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I think it's just small talk.
    People often ask questions the answer to which isn't really relevant one way or the other. Often they don’t even listen to the answer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think they asked to just make sure that you will like the girl or not. In one instance they asked me if I'm happy to continue the booking or if i want to switch with other girl (after i saw the girl).

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

[

First time seeing the girl, bro. Not whether its first time at shop.
    Same bro....the girl do it too
    Say maybe Ive seen her before but can't remember if shop asked Hahaha

Once a ml ask me if I seen her before she was so insisted I had lol...As I look familiar to her ...i went with it nd it worked out good . At the end I went straight with her nd she said I know Haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Same bro....the girl do it too
    Say maybe Ive seen her before but can't remember if shop asked Hahaha

Once a ml ask me if I seen her before she was so insisted I had lol...As I look familiar to her ...i went with it nd it worked out good . At the end I went straight with her nd she said I know Haha.
    Yeah i was thinking of just saying yes to the recep but afraid the girl will call out my lie later lol. Most of the girls AFAIK remember who they seen unless it's the popular girl with hundreds of bookings then they might forget lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by otokosg View Post
    I've never been asked this question (when I choose a girl after seeing a line-up).
    But then I never blindly book a girl not seen before over the phone.

Don't believe it's just small talk. It's a rather odd question to ask and the person asking it probably has an ulterior motive.
    Yeah i only get asked when I make first time booking with the girl. I rarely do lineups these days cuz I always get shitty ones when I do.

And double yeah i doubt it's just chit chat. Many of those times the shop was busy and recep dun have much time for chit chat , plus they only asked this one question, aside from the obligatory how long you want of course.

It's not small talk imo. I dun know why but rite now I'm going with the reason, shop wants to collect info on girl bookings from first time customers.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Maybe because the shop owner wants to see how popular the girl is. If she is getting a lot of repeat customers then that indicates the girl is doing a good job. If she doesn’t get repeat customers then not so good.

Repeat customers are a better indication than just asking the punter when he is leaving as many punters may say girl is good but actually the punter just wants to leave quietly and didn’t like the service and will not return to the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    227 does it to me too I think to make sure you like her they always ask me that also well thats what I gather. Never had them swap on me Broadway does this too
    What is the "Broadway" shop that you have distinguished from 227?

Yeah i was thinking of just saying yes to the recep but afraid the girl will call out my lie later lol. Most of the girls AFAIK remember who they seen unless it's the popular girl with hundreds of bookings then they might forget lol
    Lying is part of the game

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been asked by both the mamasan and ML. There's the hidden agenda behind the mamasan question so she tries to gauge what she can get away with.

I'm yet to understand what the ML is asking for, I think it varies for them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For a ML, I think its more to see if you know the drill re extras.
    First time seeing someone ill either leave $s clearly visible, or provide it upfront

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been asked once but it was because the WL i wanted to book doesnt see certain types of customers. Still saw her and had great time, so no complaints from me. Tempted for a repeat visit actually...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast