Thread: Legit massages

Senior Member(無間使者)

Legit massages

I've never actually been to a legit massage place. Do you take all clothes off during the session? And for a full body massage, how close do they usually get to the private parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    I've never actually been to a legit massage place. Do you take all clothes off during the session? And for a full body massage, how close do they usually get to the private parts?
    pretty sure they won't touch your dick but they will massage your bum and your man tits.
    during the session, if you go for an oil massage, yes you take everything off except your briefs or underwear. if you go for a dry massage normally you keep your clothes on.
    there you go i answered your question

Quote Originally Posted by DarkZero01 View Post
    pretty sure they won't touch your dick but they will massage your bum and your man tits.
    during the session, if you go for an oil massage, yes you take everything off except your briefs or underwear. if you go for a dry massage normally you keep your clothes on.
    there you go i answered your question
    Didn’t know you’re a massage expert too !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Didn’t know you’re a massage expert too !
    lol bro wilisno, long time no see, yes i have been doing legit massages lately as i needed for my stiff back, neck and shoulders. I find the non legit ones only good at providing happy ending still doesn't solves my stiff back and shoulder problems. XD

Banned
    Once paid a visit to a legitimate Thai massage shop. The girls were all dressed in traditional Thai dress. They didn't remove their dresses but expected you to remove all your gear except for your underwear. They were told not to go anywhere near your little fella. It was the same in Thailand when I stayed at a upmarket hotel in Phuket. They would give you something to wear to cover your genitals. It must have been made for Thais because it sure was tight. Then they would cover your bottom area with a towel before giving you a massage. It was all very professional.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No, you don't take everything of, haha. When you first get into the room, there will usually be a stack of loose clothing waiting for you to change into. You will have to wear the bottom. Some shops require you to wear the top as well, some don't.... Depends on whether or not oil will be used in the massage. You are also expected to keep your undies on even after changing into the pants.
    Regarding the actual massage, there's one move where they will press long and hard onto your groin area, once on either side about 1 inch from your dick. I think it is to improve blood circulation to your dick. That is the closest they will get to your dick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In fact, most MLs at legit shops make it a point to mention that you keep your underwear on.

As GoldfishMan mentions, the move where they press on the inner thigh is actually quite pleasurable in a stress relief pain-pleasure kind of way. Pity that's not common, I assume because some clients may get the wrong idea?

Quote Originally Posted by ampletwo View Post
    In fact, most MLs at legit shops make it a point to mention that you keep your underwear on.

As GoldfishMan mentions, the move where they press on the inner thigh is actually quite pleasurable in a stress relief pain-pleasure kind of way. Pity that's not common, I assume because some clients may get the wrong idea?
    Yeap, you need to be naked for the ML to press and slide all the way up to your groin area and hit all those pressure points where pains meet pleasure !

Candy, Coco and Lisa (HK) used to be the best of the best.

Now you can still get that from Yuki and Nina !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The back's killing me at the moment. I get a legit massage regularly and sometimes a chiropractor appmt to keep the pain and flexibility within the range. 15 years of opening the bowling and rugby league to thank for that. Only really go to R/Ts for the part 2. Leave the knickers on at legit places of course.

I had one last week. Due to an injury I have only had use of my left hand for five weeks now and I am right-handed. Ended up pretty crooked as a result. These legit girls have strong hands and use elbows and fore-arms to get all the knots out. Yes, undies stay on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you get the injury from the ML?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Whenever I’ve gone for a legit massage I’ve always taken my undies off and just wear the little disposable pants they give you. Don’t want to get oil on the undies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For Legit Thai oil massages i have been asked to take underware off. They cover everything with a towel and do sections at a time. They touch bum but not groin area

If you are uncertain, just ask them if it is OK for you to take undies off, or would they prefer if you left them on. Then respect their wishes.
    I go for legits all the time and as mentioned by previous posters here, some of them actually request that you take everything thing off when oil is used. I reckon most of them don't mind if you are a regular customer and want to go naked, as long as you have always given them total respect. They will keep your modesty protected with a towel, and are experts at making sure you are not exposed at any time. I have never been asked to put on any disposable undies or change into clothing that they provide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The times I have been I have left underwear on and they normally put a towel over you as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This would just feel like one big tease to me

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Last legit massage I had was in Cambodia. Double massage, 90 minutes cost $US50. They provided those little disposable pants to wear but there was also a sign saying you could go naked if you didn’t want to wear the pants. I wore the pants.

Anyway I noticed that there was a bit of “accidental” TT at couple of points during the massage. But no offer of extras and I didn’t want to ask.

I’m still left wondering!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Last legit massage I had was in Cambodia. Double massage, 90 minutes cost $US50. They provided those little disposable pants to wear but there was also a sign saying you could go naked if you didn’t want to wear the pants. I wore the pants.

Anyway I noticed that there was a bit of “accidental” TT at couple of points during the massage. But no offer of extras and I didn’t want to ask.

I’m still left wondering!!
    That’s much more expensive than Vietnam Hochiminh City, there it starts from under A$30 Australian dollars for 90 minutes and includes BBBJ and HE.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fuck that's awesome