Girl's Name : Lena

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 13 Feb 2019

Hours of Business : 10am -3 amb

Rates : 30 mins / $70; 1 hr/$130*

Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

It had been a while since I've visited 45 George so I decided to pay them a visit . The receptionist was very welcoming as usual when I rang the bell. I was greeted as usual and shown the girls then I decided it’s time for Lena. Lena then walked me to the room and she asked how I was doing. We undressed and got cleaned up. She started off with a catbath and gave me an excellent cbj while I played with her breasts. Lena knows how to please my lb. After a while she put a coat on him and rode me cowgirl. We switched to doggy and finished things off missionary. At some point she started fucking me back as I pounded her. I shot my load after a bit and continued to pound her until I was tired. I laid down to rest for a bit. Lena got dressed as we finish our clean up and we chatted about our future plans. We had a nice conversation then she sent me on my way. All in all it’s been a good experience and I will definitely comeback.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena is so pretty, sexy

Saw Lena last month at 45 Clyde, she's very beautiful and recently back to 45. Definitely will be back. Lucky me :P