Thread: [121 CBD Massage] Klaire

Junior Member(有D料到)

[121 CBD Massage] Klaire

hello everybody, i am new here but i haven been hunting for many years. you guys know wat a mature 30 years old man want. lets begin now. first of all, i have been to this shop for like 3 years already. its been a long long time .perfect place in haymarket, gals there so friendly and of coz i got their wechat and yesterday i saw Klaire. wat a gorgeous girl, so i decide to give a visit today.
    contact with the reception and made a booking at 4 pm. the weather is not good but everything changed when i saw Klaire. i knock the door and be told room 3 , very clean and quiet place, a little bit music makes it more comfortable. then Klaire come in, good looking in face. she said hello i am Klaire, i am 21 years old. omg, definitely young and beautiful. that girlfriend feeling, theres no words can describe this feeling. then we started part 1, not strong but very friend, i will give 85 out of 100 for party 1. Btw, my session is 45 mins.
    then part 2,one word.amazing. her asset not too big not too small, but definite my favourite style. so so so like my ex-gf. soft and sexy hand. all i want to do is taking care of her, dun be too aggresive to her. hes so cute guys. with the good feeling, she gives me a light kiss and a hug. i told her i would come back for sure.
    shes from taiwan, wat a nice gal, a gem.
    one more thing ,thanks to the 121 cbd massage. i am not lying, this shop is deserved to have a try. there are a lot of memory here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    will go, thx bro. any1 knows their contact number plz tell me

Junior Member(有D料到)

ADD THEIR WECHAT OR CALL THEM

Quote Originally Posted by cchokman1 View Post
    will go, thx bro. any1 knows their contact number plz tell me
    U CAN FIND IT ON SHOP ROSTERS 121 CBD MASSAGE,GOOD LUCK. THEY ARE ALL VERY FRIENDLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you sure it was klaire you saw? She dun work on Wednesday

Junior Member(有D料到)

OH its monday

Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Are you sure it was klaire you saw? She dun work on Wednesday
    its Monday though, bro