Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: !!Brand NEW!!! SEXTIS : 18yo "BAD GIRL" mmmmmm TEEN PUSSY !!!

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Make a booking 0421225572
    ask photo ph0421225572@yahoo.com

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    TMC should change there name to TTMC - Tokyo Teen Model Co!
    They have the youngest line up of teen pussy in Sydney!
    I just met the latest teen to join the TTMC team - she is Sextis and she is only 18 and she is young and brand new to this industry - tonight was her first time ever with a customer.

She is a small girl around 160 cm and a size 6 and has tiny A cup titties - so cute!!
    She has a pretty face with very long hair dyed light brown.
    Again ignore Yamada's pic as she looks terrible in that pic but much cuter in real life.
    She has a beach babe type look with a golden tan and also has a "bad girl" look.
    And she lives up to the look - she really is a bad girl.
    And I love bad girls !!!!
    She slammed down a vodka cruiser to calm down her nerves and was ready for action.

We started with DFK and I went straight for those sexy little titties.
    In my experience little tits are super sensitive and girls with little tits love it when their tits get some attention.
    Sextis was no exception and nearly came just from having her tits squeezed and sucked.

By the time I reached down to her little teen cunt she was already dripping wet and ready for some hard cock.
    I resisted the urge to fuck her right then because I wanted to taste her sweet little pussy.
    She loved the DATY wriggling and moaning and cumming several times.
    By now my cock was throbbing out of control and I had to fuck her wet little hole!
    She struggled a bit at first to take me all the way in but once I was in there was no turning back and we fucked like animals on heat.

We kept changing positions and every time we changed she moaned in a different way as I pounded a different part of her pussy.

We stopped several times to DFK as she held me tight and deep inside her until she came; her pussy muscles contracting around my cock and her body quivering as I held her tight.

I held back cumming myself the first two times but the third time I let go too and unloaded inside her, holding her tight and sucking on her lips and tongue.

Simultaneous orgasms don't happen very often but when they do they are fucking awesome!

Sextis is a hot little fuck!
    She has a look on her face that says "fuck me hard" and that's exactly what she is up for and likes.
    She is only 18 and not very experienced and has a tight little pussy.
    But she is a bad girl and will open up her tight little hole for you and give you the ride of your life.

If want a brand new 18yo who loves to fuck, this one is for you!
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Shop Owner
    TMC should change there name to TTMC - Tokyo Teen Model Co!
    They have the youngest line up of teen pussy in Sydney!
    I just met the latest teen to join the TTMC team - she is Sextis and she is only 18 and she is young and brand new to this industry - tonight was her first time ever with a customer.

She is a small girl around 160 cm and a size 6 and has tiny A cup titties - so cute!!
    She has a pretty face with very long hair dyed light brown.
    Again ignore Yamada's pic as she looks terrible in that pic but much cuter in real life.
    She has a beach babe type look with a golden tan and also has a "bad girl" look.
    And she lives up to the look - she really is a bad girl.
    And I love bad girls !!!!
    She slammed down a vodka cruiser to calm down her nerves and was ready for action.

We started with DFK and I went straight for those sexy little titties.
    In my experience little tits are super sensitive and girls with little tits love it when their tits get some attention.
    Sextis was no exception and nearly came just from having her tits squeezed and sucked.

By the time I reached down to her little teen cunt she was already dripping wet and ready for some hard cock.
    I resisted the urge to fuck her right then because I wanted to taste her sweet little pussy.
    She loved the DATY wriggling and moaning and cumming several times.
    By now my cock was throbbing out of control and I had to fuck her wet little hole!
    She struggled a bit at first to take me all the way in but once I was in there was no turning back and we fucked like animals on heat.

We kept changing positions and every time we changed she moaned in a different way as I pounded a different part of her pussy.

We stopped several times to DFK as she held me tight and deep inside her until she came; her pussy muscles contracting around my cock and her body quivering as I held her tight.

I held back cumming myself the first two times but the third time I let go too and unloaded inside her, holding her tight and sucking on her lips and tongue.

Simultaneous orgasms don't happen very often but when they do they are fucking awesome!

Sextis is a hot little fuck!
    She has a look on her face that says "fuck me hard" and that's exactly what she is up for and likes.
    She is only 18 and not very experienced and has a tight little pussy.
    But she is a bad girl and will open up her tight little hole for you and give you the ride of your life.

If want a brand new 18yo who loves to fuck, this one is for you!
    TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350
    2hour 600
    3hour 850

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Hey sextus.
    You shouldn't feel special about having a TMC girl named after you.
    Over the last year there have been 10 - 20 TMC girls named after punters on this forum.
    The only regular contributor on this forum to never have a TMC girl named after him is me; rooter
    I am looking forward to rooting rooter
    Ahahaha don't ask me why I've dragged this old ass thread up....I was looking at some fun stuff which led me back to this thread. I hope you do get your chance to do a WL named rooter, I've done 2 different gucci's

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You'll just give Sextus a bigger head. And I don't mean his cock knob.

What about a girl called ILOVEFS?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234