Thread: Would you continue?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Would you continue?

So I was at shop banging a girl from behind. Then sudden I can smell a fishy odour. I wonder if she has bacterial vaginosis...or trichimonas.

Would you...?
    A) continue, cross the line asap
    B) stop right away

PM if you wanna find out which shop / girl. No need to name and shame here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have no ideas what those two are and had to consult Dr Google.

What did you end up doing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happened a few times. I stopped because the smell is a erection killer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Girls that don't wash are the worst. Happened only a few times in 20 years though.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Tell the fucking skank to bathe

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Probably stop... bad smells regardless of where they come from are a big turn off for me. Fortunately I have never encountered this particular problem though.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's happended to me once, I'm a morning guy punt so I expect something fresh from the farm. I came to the shop when it just opened, there were 2 girls only and they were shopping nearby, so when they came back I choose the younger girl, she was nice, friendly, she did cat bat and then sucked my dick hard but the balls sucking was the best, I then turned her around and did a dodgy style and as soon as she stuck her ass on the air I could smell all the shit from her ass. probably she was in hurry in taking a dump in the morning and didn't wash her asshole carefully, I then did the missionnary and tried to cum as fast as possible and then left quickly. Small mistake could ruin a good punt though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    .................................................. ................

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Some girls pussies smell ok at first but when you are banging them deep it can get a bit fishy deep inside, best to finish off quickly in mish to avoid the smell, or do DTBBBJCIMSW if offered.

Banned
    Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is caused by an imbalance of the bacteria normally present in the vagina. In women with BV, the normal healthy bacteria (in particular, lactobacilli) are replaced by an overgrowth of other mixed bacteria. The exact cause of BV is unknown.

Symptoms of BV may include:

(i) watery, white or grey discharge from the vagina;
    (ii) a strong or unusual odour from the vagina, often described as a ‘fishy smell’.

BV may occur at the same time as sexually transmissible infections (STIs).

It is not clear how BV is transmitted. It sometimes develops soon after intercourse with a new partner. There's no way for men to get BV. However, experts aren't as sure about whether men can spread BV to female partners. Sometimes interactions between semen and vaginal fluids can cause vaginal odour. Women can develop BV regardless of whether they're sexually active. But sexually active women do have a higher risk of developing BV. An antibiotic called metronidazole can be used to treat the infection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely a boner killer. This happened to me one time at a massage parlour. Nice Thai girl and was a 2nd time seeing her. She started to get quite friendly and pushed me for FS that I wasn’t seeking but ended up convincing me. Was all goood until she flipped around for doggy and the first whiff I got was enough to kill the mood completely for me. Asked for HJ finish so basically paid extra money for service I didn’t really want that day. Money wasted!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The smell could meant a few things going on, but it should be raising a danger flag if it does

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Years ago, I used to go see a viet ML that had one of the hottest bodies I've seen so far. After fingering her, I sniffed my finger and was assaulted by the most pungent fish sauce smell. Took a couple vigorous hand washes to get rid of it but it had seeped in under the nails. Still saw her a couple more times after but it was sadly the same every time... Another viet ML I saw had a fresh smell, almost like strawberries. Some girls have a slight odour but I think it's just from residual urine/sweat baked in during the day but hers was plain nasty.

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    I had girlfriend once from Thailand
    She worked more and more that it was harder to see her
    She was not working girl
    She began to smell like this and she apologise
    She went to doctor to get remedy
    Then she leave me fucking another boy
    Too anymen fucking girl will are imbalancing
    Tho critics working girl for her body showing sign of stress is wrong
    To critic girl friend for her body showing sign of stress is right
    I loved this girl but I move her out
    That was over ten decade ago
    She was the one for me
    Yes

Banned
    Did any guys who encountered this fishy smell advise the girl or felt embarrassed to do so?

I had one ML who had a really bad smell and I had no choice but to tell her that she had a problem and maybe she should consult a doctor. While some guys here might consider this advice to be inconsiderate or rude however I was doing a favour to the girl (maybe she was oblivious to her fishy smell down below) and the customers who would have had to put up with that bad fishy smell. Just my thoughts.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by penisuheddo View Post
    That was over ten decade ago
    100 years ...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    100 years ...
    That’s very old !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

And for post number 50. The first girl I ever went down on when I was 15 had a faint aroma of baked beans.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    wash very thoroughly my friend.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    And for post number 50. The first girl I ever went down on when I was 15 had a faint aroma of baked beans.
    So now you always get a hard on when you smell baked beans?