Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Showers at R&T premises

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Without a shower, the better the service, the scarier it sounds.....
    No they are use to it. ...the rnt guy loves eating nd fcking smelly nd dirty pussies.

Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Not sure what their water bill would be but maybe they could offer a shower-only service? I have had plenty of good sex in the shower, soap is a pretty good lube for HJ work and the ML could do a good clean-up of her and punter afterwards?
    You got a very good point there doubles !

It would be like a standing up soap land style !

In fact, did that a few times back in the old days of Stanmore , quite a few times when I had the ML shower with me at the start of the session, the slippery b2b and soapy Spanish was too much for this old man to hold back so shoot all cums and done and dusted ! But a very thorough clean though....... haha

Just barely made it back to the room and on to the table for a reversed part 1........lol

But in fact more relaxed 😎!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    I go to a lot of different shops and find the ones which have a showerd the girls give better b2b because they can shower after each customer
    As I said before on another thread, just imagine what the previous customer may have done to the girl before she saw you where there are no shower facilities. Have you got a picture in your mind now? Well if you lick her or suck her nipples or go down on she could have the previous guy's semen that she didn't properly clean off her body. LOL This is why its great to see shower facilities in RNT shops.

Banned
    There was a post here somewhere about a place near QVB where a punter tried to use a shithouse (dunny) with no toilet paper or shower in sight. Punter found a ML's fleece top lying around so wiped his dirty ass on it and left behind. Reason enough to invest in some Kleenex and a shower

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    There was a post here somewhere about a place near QVB where a punter tried to use a shithouse (dunny) with no toilet paper or shower in sight. Punter found a ML's fleece top lying around so wiped his dirty ass on it and left behind. Reason enough to invest in some Kleenex and a shower
    That was pretty extreme to do but then the shop was to blame for not supplying toilet paper. If only they had one of those high tech Japanese toilets that didn't require toilet paper. It sprays water up your behind. All done and off you go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12