Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Showers at R&T premises

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Showers at R&T premises

How important to you are shower facilities at your regular / favourite RnT shops?

1. Important - and I use them regularly
    2. Handy - use them occasionally
    3. Meh
    4. What are these "showers" of which you speak? Me and my BO are just fine, thanks.

Of the places I've visited regularly, none have ever actually offered them, although it's possible they are there for the asking. I've had one girl decline Spanish as she said "no showers here", which makes sense, although of course it could have been a dodge.

A shower is great on a hot day, or if you've been buys working etc, both so the ML doesn't have to deal with a stinky sweaty mess, and as preparation for any extras. I wouldn't expect any in-room showers like FS places, but I'm curious to others experiences and preferences along these lines. I understand that showers are much more common in the the inner city and higher end places, but out in the burbs, they seem to be a rarity.

I'm actually leaning towards FS places just for the certainty of the action and the chance to clean up before/afterwards. The value-for-money equation is also pretty even, although the thrill of the variety and unknown in the punt is still appealing for the R&T joints.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sydney Baby Massage has showers in all the rooms I've been in. Some are better than others. I've always hopped in before (I like to feel clean and fresh) and after (to remove massage oils).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the places I have been don't have showers or been offered. I do the right thing and have a shower at home before going for a massage. Wondered what it like if someone walked into a place after working on a construction site all day without a shower. Maybe they give them a bit of a wipe down with a wet towel or something.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's important for both ML and us. You have more confidence and moreover the girl, as you point out, probably will like to do more since they can have shower after.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Banned
    If no shower do you just wipe your cock on the curtain? WTF?

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Showers at R&T premises

Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    You could use a tissue or wet wipe which are always available but, hey if the curtain is more convenient.....

I mostly go to Summerville, 227 Bw and Baby Massage because they have ensuite showers in the room.

Definitely puts me off if no shower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most places I have been do not have a shower

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I usually punt after work so I stink (even to myself) so I must have a shower

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I always shower before nd after session in the shop.
    Sussex star. Summerville nd 227 north strathfield only shop I go to !!

If shop with no shower I'd never go simple as that.
    Fs is much cleaner cheaper but I do enjoyed the gfe with ML

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I usually only go to a place with a shower. I may make an exception if someone is highly recommended, but then I would shower somewhere else just before I go. Showerless joints are usually cheaper and targeted towards the budget conscious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Usually the WL would wip you down with some tissues

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Location most important..then girls...then cleanliness...then shower. But price probably tops them all. If they are charging $1000 an hour for a massage no way I'm going no matter how hot the girl is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to try different shops before whether they have showers or Not. But now I only visit shops with proper shower facility. That’s why 227 is my favourite.

Banned
    Tissues and wipes aren't the most effective in removing shitty ass cheeks; a shower is a must

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A shower is nice but not essential. If the girl is hot and offers good service, that's probably more important for me.

Without a shower, the better the service, the scarier it sounds.....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Not sure what their water bill would be but maybe they could offer a shower-only service? I have had plenty of good sex in the shower, soap is a pretty good lube for HJ work and the ML could do a good clean-up of her and punter afterwards?

Banned
    A shower is nice to have if you're planning to go somewhere after the massage such as on a Friday night when most people catch up for drinks or go to the clubs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I go to a lot of different shops and find the ones which have a showerd the girls give better b2b because they can shower after each customer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast