Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 608 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Phone : (02) 8387 9207

Hours of Business :

Rates : $70 for 1 hr + tips

Size/shape : 6 with B cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : massage + b2b + hj

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

Since I live around the corner from this shop and nothing to do on the Easter long weekend, I decided to drop in. A dark-skin slim and petite girl introduced herself as Pinky greeted me at the door. After a few pleasantries, I settled for an hour and fixed up the money side of things, Pinky disappeared and I stripped off and laid down on the massage table..

When Pinky returned she had a warm damp towel with her and she proceeded to give me a wipe down. She starts the massage with oil, not too much, and gives a better than passable effort. Pinky obviously has had some training in massage and put it too good use. After a while she started on the inner thighs and the jewels got some attention.

On the flip, Off came her gear to reveal a perky pair of B cups and a cute looking asset down. Pinky started to give a sensual b2b for a good 10 minutes, after which she gave an excellent unrushed HJ which lead to the inevitable conclusion.... There was time left on the clock and Pinky gave me an excellent head massage which damn near put me to sleep.

All in all it was a very good punt. This shop is becoming my favourite go to place. A few minutes walk and I am well looked after by gorgeous ladies. On the way out, I was introduced to Lala - she looks smoking hot for my liking so will drop in again soon - Receptionist told me the shop is running 'doubles' promotion this weekend so I better clear the calendar..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish Lolly and Pinky work on same day so I can go for their special double

i see Pinky is on the roster today....looks cute! 😁😁😁 Wonder if i can sneak in this afternoon.