Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashlyn - Aussie hot chick

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ashlyn - Aussie hot chick

http://chatswood60.com.au/ashlyn/

(Price a bit higher than the other girls)

This Aussie girl was sensational.

From the first hello and thirty seconds of getting to know each other chat I could tell that this 45 minute booking was going to fly. I am a fairly experienced punter and have a knack for knowing when a punt is going to be awesome.

She's about 5'4", slim and toned, with a perky ass. She's shaven (amazing box) and a couple of small tattoos. She has pierced nipples as well. She's definately an Aussie, and honestly with her friendly face and being legit 19 she was like every hot Maccas chick you ever liked in high school.

Now I see that the ad says 'inexperienced', but cast your concerns aside - she turns to me almost immediately and says 'do you like kissing?' and I was all 'sure', and no kidding she was in there hard with seep passionate tongue and all action.

Over to the bed for some dining at the Y, and man, it was something else (as the first customer of the day I'm satisfied its ok) and then after giving a tongue lashing she got me onto the bed to return the favour - covered BJ - and it was just flawless - I had to break it off because the whole situation was just too good, but then the cheeky minx just went in for some cowgirl whilst I was still trying to work out what was going on. I hate to say it, but that tiny (and very gripping) pussy finished what the mouth started and against my better judgment I just let my train derail.

After a clean up there was some more pleasant chat and dining at the Y as we finished up the time, but really I should have booked longer and gone for a second round (my mistake).

Recommendations. Like Siju who also works down there, if you see this chick on the roster RUN (don't walk) down there right away cash in hand. Don't fuck about with a 30 minute booking, just do yourself a favour and go the whole hour.

I'd 100% be back again.

Negatives - She's like a European car, amazing to look at and awesome to drive, but not the most reliable in terms of arriving on time. This punt took a few goes to line up, but all was forgiven when it did. I got a bit of a clock watchy vibe, which didn't really bother me, but it can break immersion. This is really minor stuff though, and only raising the awareness so that other punters know to call ahead and confirm shes there.

Otherwise, excellent punt and you won't see many like this.

Banned
    Is she the same price as the Asian girls?

Taking a half hour booking goes too quickly unless you're cash strapped or tend to come quickly. Personally, I find 1 hour is just ideal and not rushed unless the girl turns out to be fantastic and then you need to extend. Just my view.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was a bit more expensive.

150/30
    190/45
    220/60

I had to get to an appointment and she was running late, so I had to compromise on a 45 minute. I regretted not having made it an hour. I agree that 30 mins is always too quick, but for an 'on the way home' punt when I just want to take a load off at the end of a hard day in the office they are cheap enough to put on the weekly budget. Good for the local Chinese shops.

If she took private/extended bookings shes one I'd book a whle night with.

There's an Indian girl there (SiJu who is also pretty awesome - doing her Masters degree) and charges same prices as the Asian girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the AR Runrun.
    Was CBJ your choice or is that the limit of her services at the moment?

Appreciate your post mate, I’m intrigued and quite curious to try. I just can’t enjoy CBJ so am hoping bbbj is an option. 🤞

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As there was no conversation about it, I believe CBJ is just the way she rolls. It was really awesome and enthusiastic, and I agree, BBBJ would have made it exceptional. I can live with CBJ and so just went with it.

I suppose you could ask? She's fairly approachable and friendly in conversation - she wasn't up for anal but didn't freak at the question.

Banned
    quality aussie in an asian brothel

yeh right

must be a looser

"Looser"? Heh

There's a fit brunette at 42 who looks similar and quite tempting but there are too many Asian girls I want to see instead.

Banned
    so why havent you seen them yet?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanes View Post
    quality aussie in an asian brothel

yeh right

must be a looser
    If you checked the roster you'd see that whilst it is very Asian, they have peppered it with a range of others as well. There's an extra premium on them, but legit enough.

You could always be a sad panda and stay home, because you sound like the sort of person who goes down and acts like a twat and fucks it up for all the decent punters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Runrun appreciate your reply. I will definitely give her a shot , she sounds great.
    I’ll share my experience. ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    "Looser"? Heh

There's a fit brunette at 42 who looks similar and quite tempting but there are too many Asian girls I want to see instead.
    If you are referring to Ashley at 42, the "look similar" as they are using the same photos. In this case I presume that means they are the same ladies. There is a similarly positive review for Ashley at 42 here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Aussie-Ashley, 42's version of thew pics are here: http://thenightshade.com.au/portfolio/ashely-a/

From the 2 reviews it sounds like she is a lot of fun and quite a catch for 60 Chatswood

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    If you are referring to Ashley at 42, the "look similar" as they are using the same photos. In this case I presume that means they are the same ladies. There is a similarly positive review for Ashley at 42 here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Aussie-Ashley, 42's version of thew pics are here: http://thenightshade.com.au/portfolio/ashely-a/

From the 2 reviews it sounds like she is a lot of fun and quite a catch for 60 Chatswood
    well spotted,
    I did see a face pic on wechat the other day, she looks quite cute as well.

This place is right near my mechanic, might have to drop by when I take my car in

Banned
    One shop's loss and another shop's gain. Maybe the customers in Gladesville preferred Chinese and Japanese girls while on the north side there might be more Caucasian guys interested in Aussie girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    One shop's loss and another shop's gain. Maybe the customers in Gladesville preferred Chinese and Japanese girls while on the north side there might be more Caucasian guys interested in Aussie girls.
    Or you know, all the Asians around Chatswood who are interested in Aussie girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    If you are referring to Ashley at 42, the "look similar" as they are using the same photos. In this case I presume that means they are the same ladies. There is a similarly positive review for Ashley at 42 here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-Aussie-Ashley, 42's version of thew pics are here: [url]http://thenightshade.com.au/portfolio/ashely-a/[/url

I can confirm it is the same chick as she told me during the session she worked at 42 previously (and touch of class I think she also said)
    Last edited by runrun; 06-03-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Spelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So rare to find aussie girl

Shop Owner
    New Management & New Girls

Livechat
    PHONE: 0448 829 891
    ADDRESS: 60 Whiting St, Artarmon NSW
    http://chatswood60.com.au/

BIG DISCOUNT - 15 mins service only $100

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldPleasure60 View Post
    Shes back again....looking as hot as ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I met her at Chatswood60. Pity she now looks nothing like her photos (taken years ago).

She’s gone totally down hill, put on heaps of weight, chunky thighs with cellulite now. Face pumped with Botox.

She also appeared to be high on something, could hardly string words together.

A hard no from me.

A bad example of what 6 years can do to these girls in the industry. Compared to say Hungarian Grace who started like 15 years ago with a stinky pussy and has only improved with age.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    I met her at Chatswood60. Pity she now looks nothing like her photos (taken years ago).

She’s gone totally down hill, put on heaps of weight, chunky thighs with cellulite now. Face pumped with Botox.

She also appeared to be high on something, could hardly string words together.

A hard no from me.
    Damn. Thanks for the heads up. I was really contemplating booking her for a future session based on the OP review and the recent photo on the site which I am guessing most likely isn't her or a very old photo.

Also the prices seem to be sky high now too. 350/hr for diamond service and seems to only be additional DFK and shower (which would suck if that's not even in standard service) as site describes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast