Contact Details/Address/Weblink :Shop 1 46, Liverpool Rd. Enfield

Phone : MOBILE: 0415 049 068 / WeChat ID: wxid_shgc47tdrjc212

Hours of Business : 10AM -8:00PM Last booking 7pm

Rates : $70 / hour

Extras Cost : $80

Services Provided This Session : NHJ , B2B

Size/shape : Size 8 150 55kg DD cup , Busty and sexy with dark skin

Nationality or Ethnicity : Philippines

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, will be going back.

My experience/comments :

I hadn't been for a punt for 2 weeks so today I was on a mission to go for an adventure and try a new shop. There was a couple of new shops I had in mind.

I went to Burwood, first stop Elins Massage (under new management). There seemed to be only 1 young, short and fat girl working and quoted me $170 for an hour massage with blow job. I walked out as she wasn't my type.

Second stop Enfield Massage (Upstairs, 176 Liverpool Rd) an old tart came out of one of the rooms to greet me, as she opened the door there was a client rushing to pull his pants up (sorry bro for the interruption lol). Seeing another guy with his pants down wasn't the thrill I wanted lol, so I walked out again.

Third time lucky was May Beauty Massage, I was greeted by Gina a short stocky girl in her 30's at a guess. I asked if she could do a really good massage and she honestly said

she was no professional but was ok at massage, so I booked her for an hour. Gina was very easy to talk to with her good English and has a lovely personality.

I rate her massage skills at 8/10.

She offered B2B and happy for $80 which I took. It was an oil free B2B, some oil free Spanish and kissing and finished with the hand job. Very sensual stuff.

Overall a great time with great service. The manager was lovely as well.

This place used to be a beauty shop, so the facilities are good and clean. And they have a shower available as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images