Thread: J fujie - sweet highschool girlfriend

Junior Member(有D料到)

J fujie - sweet highschool girlfriend

Saw Fujie on the roster again and decided to try her out. Was lucky to be able to make a booking at my preferred time without any trouble. Havent seen too many J girls at Ginza but definitely one of the better ones I have had in the past.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by a young beautiful lady in a see through white dress which looked nice on her. Initially, her face didnt look as appealing to me as it did but overtime it definitely grew on me. After exchanging a quick conversation had the standard mouth wash and off to the shower. During shower she asked whether kissing or bbbj is okay. I found it quite polite that she asked for permission first, my answer was yes of course. It started off with some light kissing and we went a bit deeper, it wasn't the dfk like some of the more experienced girls but definitely something like with your highschool girlfriend where you are both trying to test out what works for you. Her lips were very soft and plump. She then kneeled down and starting sucking. It was slow and sensual not a pse bbbj. She worked her tongue on the tip and slowly taking it deeper. After a while we dried ourselves and then off to bed.

She asked me politely to lay down on bed facing up and asked whether i prefer to CIM or finish with condom sex and i said CIM first. I was a bit nervous up until this point and despite her huge boobs which is definitely a huge selling point for her and havent actually touched her large melons, we started slowly feeling each other up and her tits were amazing to feel. Her skin is also really soft and smooth. Even though they were huge it felt super soft and firm. I guess thats the advantage of being young. First round finished up with bbbj. Her CIM nice, she didnt rush to the sink after but instead focused on me first and took her time to clean me up and then gave me a thumbs up and then slowly made her way to the sink.

During the break we just chat about general life things and how long she will be here for. She has been to Sydney for a few times in the past and this time she will be here for a month. We had a lot of eye contact during our conversation and this was when i realised that she was prettier than what i can saw before. She had minimal make up on and she has a really cute smile. Not too long after we had second round.

Started off with some slow bbbj which built up to the faster pace. We then moved onto sex. She asked what position i wanted and i said she can go on top and off she goes. The sight of her melons bouncing up and down was definitely a great scene to see. She definitely puts a lot of work into riding. She does the asian squat and bounce up and down your cock. We got into a good cadence and she started to let off some light moans. We continued for a while like this and i realised her pace had started to slow down so i asked to switch and straight up said thank you without any hesitation. She was probably a bit tired from all the riding. So we switched up missionary, in the position i could feel how tight she was. She kept up the soft moans while in this position. We were both a bit tired and being the second time it was a bit hard for me to finish and she asked whether i would like more bbbj and CIM. Im sucker for bbbj and CIM so i gladly took the offer. This time the bbbj was more intense and at a faster pace. I soon blew my load in her mouth again and this time she kept sucking for a bit longer post cum and then gave me the thumb of approval again.

Talked for a bit again and the buzzer rang so we went to shower and she cleaned me thoroughly. She is a really cute and innocent looking girl but her action shows otherwise. The highlight was definitely her boobs they just felt amazing. The whole experience was great, she was super polite as well. For her current price it was definitely worth the punt and i came out a very happy man

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review Springwaterr. Fujie seems very appealing. Will try and pay a visit this week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Puts another meaning to Mount Fuji(e)