http://chatswood60.com.au/ashlyn/

(Price a bit higher than the other girls)

This Aussie girl was sensational.

From the first hello and thirty seconds of getting to know each other chat I could tell that this 45 minute booking was going to fly. I am a fairly experienced punter and have a knack for knowing when a punt is going to be awesome.

She's about 5'4", slim and toned, with a perky ass. She's shaven (amazing box) and a couple of small tattoos. She has pierced nipples as well. She's definately an Aussie, and honestly with her friendly face and being legit 19 she was like every hot Maccas chick you ever liked in high school.

Now I see that the ad says 'inexperienced', but cast your concerns aside - she turns to me almost immediately and says 'do you like kissing?' and I was all 'sure', and no kidding she was in there hard with seep passionate tongue and all action.

Over to the bed for some dining at the Y, and man, it was something else (as the first customer of the day I'm satisfied its ok) and then after giving a tongue lashing she got me onto the bed to return the favour - covered BJ - and it was just flawless - I had to break it off because the whole situation was just too good, but then the cheeky minx just went in for some cowgirl whilst I was still trying to work out what was going on. I hate to say it, but that tiny (and very gripping) pussy finished what the mouth started and against my better judgment I just let my train derail.

After a clean up there was some more pleasant chat and dining at the Y as we finished up the time, but really I should have booked longer and gone for a second round (my mistake).

Recommendations. Like Siju who also works down there, if you see this chick on the roster RUN (don't walk) down there right away cash in hand. Don't fuck about with a 30 minute booking, just do yourself a favour and go the whole hour.

I'd 100% be back again.

Negatives - She's like a European car, amazing to look at and awesome to drive, but not the most reliable in terms of arriving on time. This punt took a few goes to line up, but all was forgiven when it did. I got a bit of a clock watchy vibe, which didn't really bother me, but it can break immersion. This is really minor stuff though, and only raising the awareness so that other punters know to call ahead and confirm shes there.

Otherwise, excellent punt and you won't see many like this.