Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashlyn - Aussie hot chick

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    I met her at Chatswood60. Pity she now looks nothing like her photos (taken years ago).

She’s gone totally down hill, put on heaps of weight, chunky thighs with cellulite now. Face pumped with Botox.

She also appeared to be high on something, could hardly string words together.

A hard no from me.

A bad example of what 6 years can do to these girls in the industry. Compared to say Hungarian Grace who started like 15 years ago with a stinky pussy and has only improved with age.
    Thats a real shame. I met her when she was 18 and brand new at C60. She was at Ginza for ages. Inwas actually wondering what went wrong for her to return to Chatswood as that place is a bit of a dump.

I hope she is ok.....shes been through alot. Sex work can really be a rough industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is "Ashlyn" the same as "Ashley"?

I don't seen an Ashlyn on the site, but I see this one: https://chatswood60.com.au/ashley/

Ashley looks hot, but if this is the same chick that's gone downhill, then that's a shame. Would have been awesome to see her how she looks in these pics.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im thinking its the same as it states 'shes back'. Those are the photos that made me contemplate booking her however, but if she's nothing like those photos and at 350/hr , going to have to back off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s the same Ashley from 42 or Violet from Ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I see. Anyone still thinking of taking a crack?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    I see. Anyone still thinking of taking a crack?
    Given recent reviews and price i wont be.

Firet time i saw her she was a teenage stunner with dfk and 210 per hour.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not going to lie, she was amazing and so innocent when she first started in 2018 as a 18/19 year old at 42. Saw her last year at chats60. I was shocked at what 4 years can do to someone in this industry

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not just the industry, she had a few habits and a dickhead boyfriend. None of this would have helped.

I agree she was amazing 2018/2019, but now its a lot of cash for someone who probably needs to revist life choices.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12