Thread: Pink - The cheeky pocket rocket

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Pink - The cheeky pocket rocket

Had a great session at 278 with Pink. Firstly her body is really sexy. Flat stomach, nice curves and great round ass. Welcomes me with a hug and into the shower with some DFK. Obligatory shower BBBJ and then onto the bed for the action.

She’s a DFK goddess. We basically were kissing nonstop throughout the whole session and it was amazing. She mounted me on the bed as the session started off and I couldn’t help sucking those gorgeous perky tits of hers and she really enjoyed it. She playfully catbathed me then turned me around to cat bath my back (a first for me and I did tell her straight up not to do DD).

Turn back around it’s more kissing and tit sucking then she started to work on my cock. Her bbbj skills were top notch and then we moved to some 69 and I was licking that nice shaved pussy and it was juicy. After a while I was so horny that I couldn’t wait any longer and we decided to fuck missionary with some more intense DFK action. We basically had our tongues glued together non-stop for the whole session. After mish I really wanted to do doggy to hold that perfect ass and then I couldn’t hold it in and cummed in the dom. After it was cuddling time, a little chat and a nice massage. The buzzer sounded so I went for the shower, dressed and was out the door a happy man. Would highly recommend. She’s super cheeky and just super bubbly.

Overall nice session at 278 as always.

Banned
    Try the DD next tine; once your ass cheeks get spread, there's no turning back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like I need to try this one!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tried DD with a few girls, still not a fan so I ask them not to do it