Thread: Lena

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena

Itching to go for a punt, I decide to visit 45 George to see if they have anyone that catches my attention. This shop consistently has one of the prettier WL's who are relatively young (20s). This time, Lena is the last one in the lineup and her massive chest convinces me.

Lena is a pretty girl who has long slender legs and enhanced breasts. She did have a bit of makeup on but gave off an innocent and shy vibe . When we had undressed, she gave off a sly smile and said she really liked what she saw - bonus points for trying to build a good connection. We shower separately and I am eagerly waiting on the bed with my cock up.

When she joins me, I lay her by my side and begin to dine on those huge tits. They're a bit hard but well shaped and I massage them with one hand while slowly stroking her ass and legs with another. Satisfied, I lay back and she begins her routine: cathbath, CBJ and some mild teasing with her tits on my cock. I'm tempted to titty fuck them but decide to just let her finish her routine.

Lena climbs on with a bit of lube and we start the session with cowgirl. I'm feeling really good today and pump her from below at a good pace while squeezing her tits. Lena is moaning out loud which gets me all the more riled up. We fuck in mish, side spoon and finally doggy where I pound her until I blow.

Overall, a good sesh with a pretty gal who tries to please. I will be back to try out the other pretty girls.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice

Last edited by 45George; 29-04-2019 at 09:48 PM.