$240 for the hour, Basic English, Photos real though of course she is using makeup
C cups, shaved, Trim and fit
Eager to please

It was late and I was both horny and tired. What I really wanted was to just relax and have a good deepthroat BBBJ. I was just down the road from 278 and Yoyo was reviewed as the "DT BBBJ Queen" so I thought I would buy an hour of her time. Being a Caucasian and above your typical size I was't sure if she would be able to DT me, but Saki at the sister shop of Ginza had, so why not see?

She did her best but she could not take me more than half way. A nice BJ and she was happy to keep going for as long as I liked, but not the Deep Throat I was looking for.

What to do?
What a question!

I have a young, lithe, Chinese lass with lovely firm natural C breasts, a flat stomach and an willing attitude naked in my arms.
There are so many things we can do.

I really enjoy a good session of DATY so that is where we went.

The key to good DATY is communication, to help you narrow in on what works for her. Unfortunately Yoyo is of the 'fake moaning to please the customer' school and while her English is OK, I wasn't able to work out how to ask politely to not do that. Thankfully she does have a very responsive body and from the way she moved and responded I was able to get enough feedback 'get in the groove' and eventually enjoy the goosebumps rising on her lovely smooth skin.

Tongue and lips and a single finger (in a condom at her request), her legs rubbing my head and stroking my back, we lost track of time till the buzzer went.

hug and a kiss from a relaxed and broadly smiling Yoyo seemed like "the cat who had got the cream"
... an invitation to extend - which it being well past midnight I had to decline

A very enjoyable hour, not what I had gone there and seen Yoyo for, but we made something just as fun.

Well recommended if you like someone who is experienced but still willing to get involved. Even better if you speak Mandarin I expect.