Person's Name: Stormi

Establishment: Sakura Palace

Date of Visit: July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: citybrothel.com.au

Phone: 0413 111 206

Rates: 270

Size/shape: 6

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: missionary. No kiss, no cowgirl. BBBJ which last for 45-60 seconds.

Value for money/recommend? : No Way

About: (YMMV)

The place - Friendly receptionist

The girl - Average looking, not ugly. Nice pale smooth skin. Stormi is a nice girl, but service is definitely not up to standard.

Main event - Small talk when we met. Had shower together, she was friendly and nice.

We went onto the bed after drying ourselves. She got me to lay down and started BBBJ straight away. I was thinking that's great, it's gonna be a long play time. After 30 seconds, she stopped and got the dom out. I didn't think much of it because I thought she might be doing something special. She then started putting lube on and said let's get to it. I was a bit shocked, I would have never thought that was the end of a bbbj.

She said she can't do cowgirl, because it's too big. What a load of rubbish, I'm definitely average. Anyway, no point arguing at that point in time, so I just went with missionary. It feels a bit repetitive to keep the whole exercise in the same position. I think she got the idea that it's not going to finish, I got her to go into doggy but she kept asking me to cum faster. It was a bit off putting so I just tried to finish up asap.

Had a bit if a rest and some chit chat. She gave a short massage then asked if I want a second round.

Surely I said yes to that. So she started bbbj again, she then did the same thing again. This time I asked her to keep going. Then guess what, 30 seconds later, she is finished with bbbj. No point asking again, otherwise I would need to repeat myself every 30 seconds.

Second round is the same. She also had her head turned to the side all the way, it's very obvious that she is not into it. She's got a nice pussy though, this time I just took it slow and did it in a position where I could look at her pussy while fucking her slowly.

Overall, just avoid her. No kissing, no interest, bbbj ends before u know it's a bbbj, no cowgirl, I left 15 mins early.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah damn, yeah it’s very off putting when someone is asking you to come faster. Sorry to hear about your experience mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombremask View Post
    Ah damn, yeah it’s very off putting when someone is asking you to come faster. Sorry to hear about your experience mate.
    Not a way to enjoy your session when the girl is telling you to cum quicker. Just tell her when will she cum for you and no fake ones! Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    That's two bad ARs for her vs one good one. I read somewhere she's got a BF? Maybe avoiding DFK and saving it for her BF.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    that's 2 shots in one hour?