Thread: North Strathfiel Massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

North Strathfiel Massage

Had a sushi dinner just up the road then walked down her.

Greeted by the nice receptionist, led to a room, and waited...then Annie walks in and tells me to get naked and lie face down. I asked for a soft massage which was lucky, as her soft massage would be any other girls hard massage.

Part 2 was good, she stripped to reveal a nice slender body with D cups and gave a great Spanish/HJ.

This shop has some beautiful girls, but NHJ is all that's on offer, I like to come here just to relax and enjoy without any effort.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Had a sushi dinner just up the road then walked down her.

Greeted by the nice receptionist, led to a room, and waited...then Annie walks in and tells me to get naked and lie face down. I asked for a soft massage which was lucky, as her soft massage would be any other girls hard massage.

Part 2 was good, she stripped to reveal a nice slender body with D cups and gave a great Spanish/HJ.

This shop has some beautiful girls, but NHJ is all that's on offer, I like to come here just to relax and enjoy without any effort.
    Where's is the shop and what's is the price?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this on the main side or the other?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    227 Concord Road North Strathfield...2 doors down from the Dominos...$50 for 45 minutes + $50 forNHJ

Unless you mean You Me Sushi a few doors down from the deli...$130 for a beef bento box, sushi platter, asahi super dry and saki (cold as it was a warm day)