Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New shop at Archerfield

Junior Member(有D料到)

New shop at Archerfield

I was bored and tried a new Thai shop at Archerfield.

Two nice Thai girls working. Both looked late 20s.

Clean shop with good service. Worth a second visit. Usual prices

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post

everytime there’s a review on a new shop this dreaded phrase ‘usual prices’ or ‘standard pricing’ always comes up. Very discouraging, but many thanks for the heads up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Name and address would b helpful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Where in Archerfield is it located? Know of about 5 shops in that area, but not a Thai one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t recall the link I saw but it’s in a private home two doors down from the servo that has a Hungry Jacks on Beaudesert Road at Archerfield. Parking is onsite and they have eftpos if anyone cares.

It was about $40 for half hour and $60 for one hour.

Tips are 50/100 for usual options 1 or 2. Not aware of anything else going.

Girl I saw was very slightly plump but cute and friendly Boss is thinner but maybe less attractive imho

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pretty sure that’s the house used to have wl out of were never much good maybe it’s now a shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    Pretty sure that’s the house used to have wl out of were never much good maybe it’s now a shop
    Sounds about right based on the description above. I was going to have a punt there once but when i arrived I decided to not even bother knocking on the door.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t recall the link I saw but it’s in a private home two doors down from the servo that has a Hungry Jacks on Beaudesert Road at Archerfield. Parking is onsite and they have eftpos if anyone cares.

Girl I saw was very slightly plump but cute and friendly Boss is thinner but maybe less attractive imho
    when did 50/100 become a standard?

Junior Member(有D料到)

I stopped into this place last week on the hope of a proper Thai massage, but that didn't happen. Had an hours massage with E. the cute chubby girl and she is a lovely girl. While it was not a bad massage it was only your run of the mill oil massage. She tells me she is qualified to do Thai but they are not set up to for it as they only have small tables. Which is a bummer they advertise as THAI MASSAGE

on another note, WTF is going on with Granard Rd there is now 3 massage shops within stones throw from each other. the one opposite Buntings then there are two directly opposite each other two doors down from the Shell servo. It all seems a bit dodgy I think and none of them have what could be considered discrete entry along that rd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Slipped through the radar that one - def don't know it unless it's the house opposite the Acacia Ridge Pub?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vmann View Post
    I stopped into this place last week on the hope of a proper Thai massage, but that didn't happen. Had an hours massage with E. the cute chubby girl and she is a lovely girl. While it was not a bad massage it was only your run of the mill oil massage. She tells me she is qualified to do Thai but they are not set up to for it as they only have small tables. Which is a bummer they advertise as THAI MASSAGE

on another note, WTF is going on with Granard Rd there is now 3 massage shops within stones throw from each other. the one opposite Buntings then there are two directly opposite each other two doors down from the Shell servo. It all seems a bit dodgy I think and none of them have what could be considered discrete entry along that rd.
    Turn right into Beaudesert Rd and you will encounter another 5 shops within a few blocks plus the one down a side rd.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    50/70/100 became a standard years ago. In my experience it was Cloud 9 that led the way in that regard. Then all the new shops that sprang up they took it as an industry wide standard, but didn't understand that those prices include certain services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    when guys started paying it without any pull back. The basic jumped from $30 to $50 overnight.

It's never been my standard, tho. Too many shops, too many options. if the ML sticks to the "standard" price.... i walk.

p.s. I haven't walked yet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    when guys started paying it without any pull back. The basic jumped from $30 to $50 overnight.

It's never been my standard, tho. Too many shops, too many options. if the ML sticks to the "standard" price.... i walk.

p.s. I haven't walked yet
    agree... never paid $50 for the basic HE, interesting that people think it's the standard...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to pay $50 going all way back to deshon st most girl I remember asked $50

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    at Pam's, both Deshon and SS, it used to be 30-70-100 until at least 2 yrs ago. I do not know when it started to be 50-70-100. My last visit at SS was a few months ago. I had only 60 and I said 'take it or you get zero' for opt 3 and the girl gave in

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yesterday I was told $50 for topless, I replied saying I don't have enough money. She responded with "$40.00" I eventually gave in and had to ask for $10.00 change.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this place any good now?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Did a reconnaissance around that area a while ago - the Thai place, The place across the road, Angies or something like that, Golden Crown opp Bunnings, all the way back and along B Rd.
    Kerry Rd, Sky Day Spa in small shops, Yellow House, Golden Spa in Small shop centre, forget Mimi's on the corner.All offered standard RnT and same same pricing service.
    If I was in the area I suggest Luna or Sky. More details by PM if you wish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Did a reconnaissance around that area a while ago - the Thai place, The place across the road, Angies or something like that, Golden Crown opp Bunnings, all the way back and along B Rd.
    Kerry Rd, Sky Day Spa in small shops, Yellow House, Golden Spa in Small shop centre, forget Mimi's on the corner.All offered standard RnT and same same pricing service.
    If I was in the area I suggest Luna or Sky. More details by PM if you wish.
    thank you!! I will explore your suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast