Thread: Ip blocked

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ip blocked

Why is my Ip blocked ? I can only visit this site using data on my phone. Can’t connect with wifi or on my computer. I also got a pop up showing to email the admin about my Ip blocked but no reply so far.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Here it is…idk why

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    Why is my Ip blocked ? I can only visit this site using data on my phone. Can’t connect with wifi or on my computer. I also got a pop up showing to email the admin about my Ip blocked but no reply so far.
    Same here, I can only access via mobile, @admin do you know of ISP in Australia blocking your site?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by marcoau View Post
    Same here, I can only access via mobile, @admin do you know of ISP in Australia blocking your site?
    Admins don’t reply , I’ve sent multiple emails

Banned
    Are you using a public Wifi or are you using your home/office internet? Maybe your IP was blocked by admin once upon a time by banned users who spoofed random IP addresses and your IP address happens to be one of those spoofed ones. IP addresses are similar to phone numbers, it's a machine assigned number and anyone can duplicate/spoof like the Indian scammers who called you using your grandmother's phone number.

The best solution for you is to contact your ISP and get them to assign you a new IP address. It's not difficult, they should be able to get it done within a day. Another solution is to try changing your own IP settings from static to dynamic:

https://pureinfotech.com/change-stat...ss-windows-10/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    simple solution is to use a vpn.

I can only every reach it when overseas using a vpn....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i had my old account. i tried to retrieve it but username/email not found. i had auto logon until i lost my phone, i cannot log in