Thread: Mia- ginza the hidden gem ? No want to share.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar

Mia- ginza the hidden gem ? No want to share.

Is Mia the best kept secret at ginza? No one want to share shes that good?

No reviews at all ? She charging $300 hr a pretty girl. Been there over few year now.

I remember one member said she can really good at DD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Is Mia the best kept secret at ginza? No one want to share shes that good?

No reviews at all ? She charging $300 hr a pretty girl. Been there over few year now.

I remember one member said she can really good at DD
    I think you answered your own question.

Banned
    I've seen her and she is okay, no major deal breakers or anything. But even if she was a $240 girl there is a few Chinese girls at Ginza/278 I would pick ahead of her for a repeat visit. Everyone likes different girls I suppose.

She has a wow factor that other girls don't have, but its mostly cosmetic and fashion. Like she wore some very nice outfit and her hair style made her super glamorous at introduction. I think that initial shock and awe carries and sets the tone of the booking. Once you get her naked you will see there are hotter girls with better bodies at Ginza, there are also prettier and younger options.

Don't want to sound like I'm being overly negative because like I say there are no deal breakers, you will have a good time with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've seen her twice, fairly pretty from what I can remember and nice body. She seems to have nice makeup skills and how to dress, but I don't recall much as it was a while ago. I haven't seen her since cuz there're plenty of other girls to try out. Services were good as expected from ginza.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Yes- MIA at Ginza is the best kept secret Sydney!!

A Chinese goddess
    No wonder no one is sharing her

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I think there were reviews of her but it's impossible to find them because her name is too short to search for in this forum, plus she's been there for years so the reviews would be very very old. If you search only for Ginza reviews, you'd be scrolling through page after page of reviews to find them!
    Funny thing is I did get a physical review of her, from another Ginza girl! Lol! She even told me the type of service I'd get from her based on what other customers told her. That girl is such a sweetheart.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Funny thing is I did get a physical review of her, from another Ginza girl! Lol! She even told me the type of service I'd get from her based on what other customers told her. That girl is such a sweetheart.
    Haha... I can take a guess on who you are talking about...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are too many hidden gems. Ppl just lazy to write reviews. Seen chinese Emily and Miko recently at 278. I would say they are 9.5/10 and surprised no one has written any reviews on them yet. Same with Korean Chanel, another korean stunner .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O View Post
    There are too many hidden gems. Ppl just lazy to write reviews. Seen chinese Emily and Miko recently at 278. I would say they are 9.5/10 and surprised no one has written any reviews on them yet. Same with Korean Chanel, another korean stunner .
    Why not review then

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Too many guys here all too happy to take information to inform who they punt with but give nothing in return. In fact, some of us have been abused for sharing information on a hidden gem because guys are trying to keep them for themselves.

I posted on Mia because Woods called it - hardest girl to book but no reviews because punters trying to keep her a secret.

I’d do a review on Miko who is another hidden gem but she seems to have disappeared. She is a great girl but she can’t match Mia for looks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Next time if the girls not getting reviews then very likely she is a hidden gem especially if she is in the shop for sometime. But can be wrong so just have to take the risk this is what you call punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tony told me she’s taking a break Miko, hope she comes back seen her heaps and agree she’s a gem

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    where have you been, she's been reviewed 3 times before you asked (maybe more), I did my deed:

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...iasm-great-GFE
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rial-sexy-doll
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...y-Style-review!

YOU'RE WELCOME