Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luna Massage Coopers Plains - SSDS 2.0

Senior Member(無間使者)

Luna Massage Coopers Plains - SSDS 2.0

Saw on Wechat that SSDS is opening Luna Massage in Coopers Plains. Looks like it is somewhere near the library??

From Locanto:

GRAND OPENING - 08/03/19Quality Service. Attention to Detail. Relaxation at its best.At Luna Beauty we offer a tranquil experience, through caring hands. Our premises is spacious, clean, comfortable and calming. We have 4 massage treatment rooms, plenty of onsite parking at the front and rear of the building and bathroom facilities.Our services at Luna Beauty include: traditional Chinese massage (TCM), remedial massage, Swedish massage & sport (deep tissue) massage. OPENING SPECIAL!! Our prices are: $50 for 1hr, $40 for 30mins. Our opening hours are 9.30am-9.30pm, 7days a week We are located at Unit 6 / 117 Orange Grove Rd, Coopers Plains.If you would like to make a booking, please contact me via my mobile on 0424 309 088 or send me an SMS and I will call you back.Come in stressed. Leave revitalised.

Another one on southside to add to the list.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's in a little block of shops so not much privacy entering or leaving unless you score one of the parks in front of the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not 100% sure but this the road with the railway goes across and traffic backs up for miles? Or I’m thinking of different area

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This road is perpendicular to Boundary Road which has the railway crossing. The shops concerned are quite a way back from the intersection concerned.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    The owner of the brothel nearby won’t be too pleased

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    The owner of the brothel nearby won’t be too pleased
    Not far from the office where I Work. Might have to sneak out and have a trial in the bosses time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    It's in a little block of shops so not much privacy entering or leaving unless you score one of the parks in front of the shop.
    Park at the back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Interesting name...
    Sunshine at Holland Park
    Moonshine at Coopers Plains
    Maybe we could nick name them day & night.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Interesting name...
    Sunshine at Holland Park
    Moonshine at Coopers Plains
    Maybe we could nick name them day & night.
    sounds like Codral

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    sounds like Codral
    Or maybe an anagram - He Sin - too high brow, apologies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sounds like Codral
    To be taken four times a day?

CAUTION: May cause drowsiness

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    To be taken four times a day?

CAUTION: May cause drowsiness
    And poverty.......
    Opened yesterday, anybody go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gave it a go - Fantastic

Called in this evening to give the shop my usual 30 minute massage trial punt.

No Advertising from the outside - wasn't sure I was walking into the right place. Certainly a very busy little shopping centre.

Saw Jacki and she gave a big smile and came and chatted with me. Said I would like 30 minute massage - Was informed a masseuse named Tara would see to me.

Was shown to one of the 4 new rooms. The rooms are excellent. Large rooms like Sunshine, nice large massage table. Quite soft and comfortable. Mirrors on 3 walls. The rooms are fully enclosed and the walls go all the way to the ceiling. Air conditioned and music playing. The rooms are certainly top of the range.

In walked my ML. A very pretty Thai Chinese. I immediately changed my booking to 1hr.

She left to room while I disrobed and lay on the nice soft massage table.

Massage started and gave the ML 2 pineapples. Got op3 for the full hour and ended up leaving very happy even though I initially said to skip op1.

WIR - Definately - Quality shop and quality staff.

ML 9/10
    Massage 8/10
    room 9/10

M.A.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Gave it a go - Fantastic

Called in this evening to give the shop my usual 30 minute massage trial punt.

No Advertising from the outside - wasn't sure I was walking into the right place. Certainly a very busy little shopping centre.

Saw Jacki and she gave a big smile and came and chatted with me. Said I would like 30 minute massage - Was informed a masseuse named Tara would see to me.

Was shown to one of the 4 new rooms. The rooms are excellent. Large rooms like Sunshine, nice large massage table. Quite soft and comfortable. Mirrors on 3 walls. The rooms are fully enclosed and the walls go all the way to the ceiling. Air conditioned and music playing. The rooms are certainly top of the range.

In walked my ML. A very pretty Thai Chinese. I immediately changed my booking to 1hr.

She left to room while I disrobed and lay on the nice soft massage table.

Massage started and gave the ML 2 pineapples. Got op3 for the full hour and ended up leaving very happy even though I initially said to skip op1.

WIR - Definately - Quality shop and quality staff.

ML 9/10
    Massage 8/10
    room 9/10

M.A.
    Nice review MA but as expected, if Jacki behind it it's gonna b first class.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree - wondered where she got to - good to see another SSDS version has popped up closer to me.Always had a MILF thing for Jacki, but alas....
    Great for competition here on the Southside too.
    Wonder who will be the first girl to leave Luna and "moonlight" ( get it Luna - moonlight ha ha ha lol sorry) on her own.
    NI

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a lot closer for me too. Can see it becoming a regular.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yes, this may become a lunch time special, or a drop in on the way home.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Agree - wondered where she got to - good to see another SSDS version has popped up closer to me.Always had a MILF thing for Jacki, but alas....
    Great for competition here on the Southside too.
    Wonder who will be the first girl to leave Luna and "moonlight" ( get it Luna - moonlight ha ha ha lol sorry) on her own.
    NI

And so have I. Jacki started me off a couple of times at SSDS when waiting for someone to be free. Let’s just say the tease was enough for me to be very happy when I arrived and everyone was busy. Given this new shop will be busy I’m guessing it’s time for a visit

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I had an hour with her when she was at Green Tea. And honestly she made me feel scared, a bit too aggressive for my liking. She might have changed thou .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BW, my experience was 10-15 min each time. What I loved was on two occasions she stayed in the room with the ML for about 5 min and the time started from when the ML came to the room.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast