Thread: Jessica new girl - and one to forget.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Jessica new girl - and one to forget.

Popped into 7 Cowper today and was told they had a couple of new girls on. Jessica said hello and she looked cute so I picked her. Paid $140 one hour.

I had a feeling I had seen her before but could not remember and she spoke no English when I asked her.

More on that later.

Jessica is quite pretty, slim body, nice tits which are enhanced B cups.

Once I undressed she was complaining about the size of my cock and telling me that she didn't want to fuck and would I only do massage. This is on the transalation app. I said I would like sex, not massage but if she is uncomfortable I am ok to swap her for another girl as I came to have sex as it is a full service shop. I don't want a massage.

She tells me OK just a little fuck is ok. I should have swapped her then and there....but I didn't.

I go with the flow. Once the session starts I ask for a bbbj and she says "tip". I say no thanks. She then agrees to bbbj me but is constantly complaining about it in muttering Chinese, spraying my cock with mouth wash and making me feel uncomfortable like she doesn't want to do it. I am not pressurising her but she is pissed that I won't tip her. I would have been ok if she just did cbj and would rather that than bbbj with bad attitude.

After the reluctant bbbj I ask if we can have sex. She looks like she won't do it but she reluctantly doms me up and then puts so much lube on my cock and her pussy that it was like a slippery dip. I was losing my erection as I could tell that she didn't want to fuck me but why is she working in a full service shop then ?

Then......the penny dropped. I had seen her a few weeks ago as Mina at 27 Villawood and I had to walk out halfway through the session as she had done the same thing. Told me that my cock was too big to fuck her at the start of the session, I offered to swap her but she still persisted with the session hoping that I would decide not to fuck her. Again, 27 is a full service shop, not a massage parlour.

If I wanted a massage I would go to a massage shop.

I had lost interest now so I got up and said that I am swapping her for another girl as I don't feel right fucking somebody who doesn't want me to fuck them. We are 20 minutes into a one hour session.

I take off the condom and start getting dressed and she now begging me not to go. I continue to get dressed as she is making me feel very uncomfortable now but she clings onto me and then starts bbbjing me. My cock is flaccid.

What do I do now I am thinking. I let her blow me for a bit and things calm down and she then says fuck so I dom up again and I slowly enter her in mish. She is lying back looking a bit worried so I go slow and gently and she seems to relax.

I fuck her very gently for about 15 minutes and she is a bit more relaxed now but she is still putting herself at an angle where I can only penetrate her halfway. She is lying there eyes closed and making nice moaning noises and she seems ok now so I fuck her until I cum in the dom.

We have about 10 minutes left. I ask to lick her pussy and she seems fine with that but as I lick it she is holding it just far enough away that only the tip of my tongue is touching her outer lips and I can't get any closer. I keep going but again, she is doing it reluctantly so I stop.

I shower and amazingly she gives me her phone number. Not sure what planet she is on but perhaps she thinks I enjoyed my time with her.

I pop into reception to tell the receptionist that she should probably not be working in a full service shop. He looks at me for one second and just walks away. Great. I leave the shop quietly. He is obviously not bothered as he has my money.

Anyway that was $140 wasted.

Such is life.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You saw her only a few weeks ago and had to walk out half way through AND YOU FORGOT WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE???

Its those sort of punts that are the most memorable...the ones you can't forget...the time and money and effort wasted.

You know...Alzheimer's means you make NEW friends every 5 seconds.

Banned
    If you saw her before how could you not remember the same girl that gave a service that was below standard? It would normally stay in the back of your mind and if you saw her then she would obviously be rejected.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Becoz he saw too many girls. You would if you go to fuck girls everyday.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Becoz he saw too many girls. You would if you go to fuck girls everyday.
    Correct answer. I fuck so many girls that I can’t see the wood from the trees. She is a good looking girl and I thought I might have had a good session with her a long time ago. Wrong.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Nice upfront, honest response BC. I like it.

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    New pretty girls today booking welcome
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142