Thread: KONAMI - GFE skinny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

KONAMI - GFE skinny

It’s been 20 days since my last punt as I slowly taper off over this year. So I was more than excited to try out this new jap girl who’s roster pics look fantastic.

She is described as a ‘model body’ on the roster so I had very high hopes for this one.

SCOPING
    When she first opened the door to room12, I was greeted by a very pretty face that was actually quite kawaii. Big wide eyes and a cute, straight nose. Yep, this face does it for me. It’s a small face too on a tall girl.

This tiny room, I’m gonna call the ‘cubicle’ cos I’m pretty sure it’s been converted from a bathroom. The bed takes up half the room and reminds me a little of that fuck tower (Fuji building?) that I visited once in HK. Anyways, I felt like we were both giants in here. Maybe it should be saved for the truly tiny girls.

I would say she is 165+ and definitely she is on the skinny side. But there is skinny and then there is skinny. Konami I would say is ‘diet’ skinny. She actually has not such a petite frame. A little wider around the shoulders and long limbs. I’m not a big guy so those taller dudes will still find her small.

Her boobs for me were a let down. They are definitely B-cup and real, but they seem a little deflated and saggy. If you’re a boob man you won’t be into her. I like my skinny girls, but she is a little gaunt and gangly. All legs and arms and hollow places in between. I think with clothes on and heels she would be an absolute stunner though.

TASTING
    Nice DFK and even though she seems shy she also has experience. She works that tongue well and we spent a while in the shower kissing. Also a little BBBJ in the shower and some soapy B2B work. Nice.

PRE-GAME
    On the bed she got me to lie on my tummy and used some gel to do more B2B massaging followed by what I’m pretty sure would have been some dragon drilling but I declined. She straddled me for some pussy sliding as well, getting me very hard before I asked to fuck already.

MAIN EVENT
    As I entered her in cowgirl I noted that she was unshaven (like most jap girls) before slowly sliding my cock into a pretty tight fit.

Started slow as she got accustomed to me then went fully into it, nice and deep. She did some slow gyrating, but to be honest I found it a tad uncomfortable especially when she gyrated forward pushing my cock into a strange angle. Time to switch up.

Doggy, was nice. One thing I bizarrely get turned on by is seeing the girls ribs etch out when I pull them into me. Another thing I like about ‘diet’ skinny girls is that when you grab them your hands kinda sink in more and it feels like you’re really gripping their core. I know this is probably a unique turn on for me.

What didn’t work was my deep thrusts were pushing against her bony pelvis and it was a little uncomfortable. So after pumping away for a bit, we switched to missionary and I really slammed into her. I could see her gripping the sheets with her hand and the wall above her head with her other as I slammed away, but for some reason I was struggling tonight to get over the line.

Quick switch back to doggy and the buzzer went off. But I kept at it for a while, eventually pushing her down flat so that her butt would soften the blow a little. Then some really, really hard, deep ploughing. Her head was right beside mine and I kinda like it when these demure GFE girls are trying to be quiet but your pounding is drawing out involuntary gasps and moans. I reckon that was what finally got me over the line.

AFTERWARDS
    She is relatively new at Ginza so probably a stickler for the rules. Quick jump into shower on the 2nd buzzer and a quick change as 3rd buzzer went off. It felt pretty hot in that room, and it was then that I realised all the mirrors were steamy and fogged up.

Overall, she’s a really nice girl. Very demure and willing. She doesn’t really say no to anything and can take a hell of a pounding. I didn’t ask but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was up for anal. Anyways, this one probably only if you’re really into your skinnies.

Happy Punting.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks BD. You are one of the best reviewers on the forum. Really appreciate your honesty and detailed descriptions. Have a nice weekend!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks BD. You are one of the best reviewers on the forum. Really appreciate your honesty and detailed descriptions. Have a nice weekend!
    Thanks mate. I just say it as I see it.
    You too mate.

I'm guessing that room is the "Da Vinci" room, right? Lol~
    Good AR by the way. Always enjoyed reading your reviews!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I'm guessing that room is the "Da Vinci" room, right? Lol~
    Good AR by the way. Always enjoyed reading your reviews!
    Dunno man. But it is a tiny room. Kinda cool for an experience though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I remember using 12 when it was a bathroom, but I've had a lot more fun in there since the renovation. My two most memorable ones in room 12 were Kitty and Lolita, both stunning Japanese girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    One thing I bizarrely get turned on by is seeing the girls ribs etch out when I pull them into me. Another thing I like about ‘diet’ skinny girls is that when you grab them your hands kinda sink in more and it feels like you’re really gripping their core. I know this is probably a unique turn on for me.
    you're not alone dude. I like slim/skinny girls too. I like seeing the girl's ribs holding their small tummy & hip, it turns me on.
    But I prefer slim and fit girls with tight skin, firm arse and boobs over diet skinny girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    you're not alone dude. I like slim/skinny girls too. I like seeing the girl's ribs holding their small tummy & hip, it turns me on.
    But I prefer slim and fit girls with tight skin, firm arse and boobs over diet skinny girls.
    Yep totally. Problem with the super skinnies is that they can often have bony arses and no boobs. Boob job can fix the latter.

Younger ones I usually find are more slim/skinny without being too gaunt.