Thread: Seoul Sister Jane- A Great Cock Pocket!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar

Cool Seoul Sister Jane- A Great Cock Pocket!

I was lucky that 5* sensei told me that Korean Jane was about to start and I was impressed with the photos.

She's just come back to Australia after a year's break. So I assume she didn't have sex for a while and her bottle of lube was full hahaha! Her kissing was full on right from the start! Jane has a beautiful body! Her arse is so firm and round- its my favourite feature of her with some nice tats on her hips. She fully shaved and her boobs are C cup. This really is an amazing body!

But also her attitude is great! She seems to be very sensitive and shy about DATY but she loves to watch herself suck cock and watch herself being pounded in the mirror.

After a great BBBJ I showed her what a pussy slide was and she seemed to really enjoy that. We dommed up and I just lasted for cowgirl and mish where I easily came. So I'm unsure of her CIM ability!

After a break she mounted me again for a pussy slide. She had made me hard by tongue kissing and pulling my cock. Jane told me before that she felt like cumming but hadn't yet. This time she slid along my cock for ten minutes or so until she came in a heap. I wasnt allowed to touch her lower body after that because she was so sensitive.

Jane's face is average Korean but her body is to die for and when it is on top of me fucking me? It's the best thing I could hope to see in a mirror!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great report Max. Time I 'headed' back (yeah OK the pun was intentional) for some more horizontal entertainment at 5 Star. Always good consistent service at this place and I've never had a bad attitude there. Helpful receptionists too. Just need to keep employing the best looking girls to get the customers through the door. So many rippers I can remember in the past at this shop!
    The 5 Star website isn't very good. Not enough pics. Most high profile shops have good pictures of every girl on the daily roster and keep it updated. That's what helps me choose when I go out for a punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What a great report.
    Make me want to try 5 star again.
    About 5 or 7 years I decided to go and visit, as back than all the review was about 5 star.
    However I was in the waiting room where I can see all other bros. (5 or 6 ppl) and wl came in and we had to choose. I felt like it was an auction house. Didn't feel for wl. Never went there again.

Is it still busy over there? And is waiting area more private?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i haven’t been there for almost a year , will land my feet to see her ...

New K-Pop VINA

Young and Beautiful

Wed 12-6pm
    ..... Worth catching

Learning the Art of Loving

Last edited by 5 Star City; 09-06-2019 at 04:46 PM.
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc