Kissing Available: No
    Blowjob: Yes, CBJ (Covered Blowjob)
    DATY / Oral On Her: Yes, without a dam
    Handjob Available: Yes
    Massage Available: Yes
    Overall Looks: Easy on the eye
    Overall Personality: Outgoing
    Overall Performance: Pretty good

Dropped in to see Pearl after missing her first night (found out too late), so was first in this morning.

Pearl is a really tall (5'11"?) , dark-skinned African chick. She's 27, and having been her forever has native English skills. She is really nicely built with a pair of ~B cup natural breasts that I found completely charming.

The session was pretty interesting and before I get into it all I would set the clear tone that it was fun and pleasant, even though I *may* sound critical, I am only commenting for the purpose of giving accurate info and set expectations.

It seems she isn't that experienced as a SW. She has done massage before, but is pretty 'new' when it comes to FS.

She is really enthusiastic but I feel she hasn't quite come out of her shell yet and there's still that slight awkwardness. That's fine, I suspect that when she gets into her vibe and develops into the role she will be great.

She doesn't do kissing.

Dining at the Y, she seemed a little unsure about but then got right into enjoying it - and it is a rather wonderful sight to look up at I can assure you. I got the feeling that she hasn't had many guys interested in what SHE likes.

Covered BJ, though I suspect this might change in the future. It was certainly done with gusto and enthusiasm!

Sex was great, when we got to this part she was right in her element and she knows exactly what she is doing.

Afterwards it was a massage - which was pleasant, in that 'light rub' kind of way (I will say, the Asian WL's do this better than anyone else).

Summary:
    I had LONG been wanting to see a dark skinned beauty and I felt that I can confidently say I have now done that. I would certainly book in again for a follow-up, and I think in a few months she will really have sorted it all out and be in her comfort zone. Personally, I think if she could develop into 'relaxed and sensual' she'd be legendary. She'll devour your cock, whereas some time taken slowing it down and engaging sensuality would be even more intense.

Go there, see her, have an awesome experience - but just be aware she is still a work in progress.

I had a great time, 100%, and would certainly pick her again unless some of my favourites were on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Black Pearl played for West Tigers NRL in the mid 90's.