Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punting more than 3 times a week

Punting more than 3 times a week

Hello brothers ! Lately I've been punting more than 3 times per week. It's been with 2 regulars but is this normal and do you think I have a problem ? I just can't stop having sex as it's on my mind constantly. What do you guys think ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd be asking myself what's changed that has made you punt more.

There is no "normal", only what you are happy to do and afford to do with your life, forget everyone else.

Are you happy with what you are doing? If so, carry on, if not, try and identify why not and change your behaviours

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damm wish i can punt 3 times a week
    such deep pocket!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    you think you have a problem??? are you saying I have a problem too!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    3 times a week is normal to have sex. But daily can be a problem. If you have the money then is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Hello brothers ! Lately I've been punting more than 3 times per week. It's been with 2 regulars but is this normal and do you think I have a problem ? I just can't stop having sex as it's on my mind constantly. What do you guys think ?
    Linda from 244 Paddington??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimiuk View Post
    I'd be asking myself what's changed that has made you punt more.

There is no "normal", only what you are happy to do and afford to do with your life, forget everyone else.

Are you happy with what you are doing? If so, carry on, if not, try and identify why not and change your behaviours
    Exactly..do whatever you want to do, provided that you have the money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As everyone else has told you there is no normal, what may seem excessive to some is lacking for others. Just make sure you punt within your means and aren't using money you don't have or redirected funds from other things...like food, drink, leisure or social activities or even saving for that special thing ( a holiday, new car, etc..).

Once or twice a week is good for me.

Banned
    Punting many times a week can suggest a sex addiction problem especially when you have sex on the mind all the time. Maybe you're not busy at work or have few social outings that you see punting as a way of tackling these issues head on. Each to their own I guess. Having said this, punting is great because it can give you a good workout however, everything should be in moderation. If you have the time and the money to punt many times a week, go for it and as I see it, variety is the spice of life. Many girls out there so why not try them. Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    One or twice a week is healthy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    One or twice a week is healthy
    Eureka! thrice per two weeks!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think you will go bangkrupt soon , i give you 1 year and we will see mate ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    I think you will go bangkrupt soon , i give you 1 year and we will see mate ...
    If he is loaded then let him spend his money as he pleases. But if on average wages, there might be financial problems down the track.

Good luck to him. After some so-so r'n't adventures I am putting aside $60 a week for a monthly trip to 278 or 244.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Normal bro. Don’t worry, keep it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Get yourself checked into a sex addicts group mate sounds like you need some help............ or not. You are normal like the rest of us, having sex in our minds everyday
    But for me usually once per week was enough when I had the means to do so. But I think I have a lower sex drive than average guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like other guys here say, as long as you’re doing this within your means then no issues. Punting is your outlet, like everyone here

Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    I have done the same and can't get up properly for 2 weeks. Now is getting better though I still can't reach the maximum potential.
    You maybe addicted, but I'd say just reduce the frequency, you don't want to find a situation where the WLs got upset cos you can't get up. Ahh...been there quite few times lol
    Lol I did that over 5 days I did 8 girls altogether still got hard no problem just cant cum she work she ass off still can't nd she has one of the hottest body too
    Apologised to her is not her fault but feel bad....

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    唔滾唔知身體好

My record was 5 girls in 36 hrs lol
    That's was few yrs ago ....I was still horny the next week hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast