Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Booty recommendations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    You need to see Star when she put some more weight, I saw her ant 5 stars first as Sky, her ass was big and curvy and meaty and also her breasts were big and full, they kind of just want to jump out of her bra! unfortunately the second time I saw her, she was as slim as in the picture, the bump and tits are kind of smaller, she looks good but when I hold her or bang her I can felt of her muscle and skin, there is no softness of the woman. Anyway I would give her 9 out of 10 for everything even though she refused to offer me CIM, she said she doesn't like the taste of it even I insisted to pay extra for it! Not sure what happen at 278 now.
    Never got a chance to see her at 5 star. Though the name Sky was heard quite often some time ago on the forum.
    But then again, I think she is quite perfect the way she is right now.

Yeah, I got the same feeling from her regarding CIM.
    I did ask her for CIM and she just changed the topic by saying: "Come on fuck me, I want you to fuck me"
    I was like: "Alright then!..Who am I to deny a dame of such request?"
    Though on the back of my head I was like: "Clever girl!"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I saw sky at 5 star about 1.5 yrs ago.
    Agree she has a nicer body back then bigger bum more cuvry but Skye service was crab at 5 star...no dfk she refused keep turning her ahead away ....when I try daty her she already had lube in it so I give up ...only good thing is she can take a good pounding in doggy to make up for it or is a disaster punt.

At 278 Nov 2018 ...I think she lose easy 3 to 5 kg but still look great with S shape body firmer bum with toned body.
    She didn't remember at all but I expect it.....her service improved 100%...cat bath then she DD me but it was less than 1 mins....finally got my dfk not the best but still good not very deep..plus i got my daty too get her on all four omg whst a sight lol absolutely beautiful body I eat her pussy long time i didnt get at 5 star Haha...I cant help it nd DD her back she hesitated at first then quite enjoying it with good moan must be ticklish.

now - about cim star has a trick up her sleeve( actually star has many tricks according to my friend nd his friend)but I wasnt falling for it....when I about to cum she scream out "fck me hard baby cum with me" but I stopped nd ask her for cim the look of her face is priceless ...she took it like a champ suck till is dry nd didnt run to the sink took her time nd spat it out.

Good pay back for me lol

Ginza nd 278 it's a good place to look for pay back!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow now she does everything! You are lucky bro, the new rules at 278 that allow the WL to refuse CIM if she does not like it, so you need to ask first, but anyway it still good to bang a pretty girl with a beautiful body. I wish she put on some more weight so I can come eat her meaty ass again Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12