Thread: Wennie: good evening Sir

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wennie: good evening Sir

Don't have target tonight. The reception recommended Wennie, as she is young and just arrived to work here. Sound good. Wennie comes to say hi. She lower her head feeling shy, look like a lady. I like this style. Just a glance, she is not very beautiful, while you look at her for a while you will feel that she is ladylike. Long hair, nice big eyes with long eyelash. Milky skin, super white and smooth. She is not fat while meat body type. Big boobs long legs. Good body shape. She just join the club still having shy. She said she is still a student. I like student. I said: call me teacher. She stands up and said: good evening Sir. Then bow. We laugh. This is funny and make me very happy. As a whole you will have a girlfriend feeling, without sense of prostitution. I myself is a big boobs lover. Meat body type is my cup of tea.

She always smile. Her smile is sweet, and will increase your lust. She will shy when kissing, her eyes were semi close and quite enjoy. Her lip is soft. Her body is sensitive, her tits and her cunt. Pussy is very easy to juicy and even flooding. She tries very best to provide service, of which I think her skills still have room to improve. Attitude is very good and she will follow what I want her to do. Very much fulfill my lust.

Wennie is young, good attitude, service ok, good meaty, big boobs, long leg, milky skin, sweet smile, and newly fall in profession. I was very much satisfied and enjoyed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice, thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, not very details in real action taken, thanks for sharing anyway