Thread: Penny - little pocket rocket and very naughty - Bonza Beauties, Seven Hills

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Penny - little pocket rocket and very naughty - Bonza Beauties, Seven Hills

Person's Name : Penny

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 5th February 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :.https://www.bonz1.com.au/

Phone : (02) 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10am to 11pm

Rates : $135/hr

Size/shape : Very small, C/D cup, shoulder length light brown hair, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money: Excellent

After reading Fred 69’s shenanigans with Pamela and Baby yesterday it reminded me that I hadn’t been to Bonza Beauties for a few months.

Was met at the door by Julie who scolded me “where have you been so long time baby”. I told her that there are lots of shops to visit and lots of girls to see and she said that I am a naughty boy.

I had read lots of good reviews of Penny and so I was pleased as punch when Julie introduced her to me. She is a cute pocket rocket and reminded me a lot of Nicky at Kelly’s with her small body, short hair, big tits and little waist. I love girls with a little waist that you almost get your hands around. Hers is very small and looks beautiful, very sexy and womanly.

Her breasts are really nice and she likes showing them off. As soon as we entered the room she popped her nipples out over the top of her black bra and I just had to have a good fondle of them from behind as we both knelt on the bed.

Penny asked me what I wanted and I told her to take the lead which she says that she likes to do. She put the disco lights and music on and then proceeded to give me an excellent session.

Her bbbj skills are awesome. She said that I have a lovely cock and the first 30 minutes were spent just enjoying her sucking me.

Fucking her tight pussy was really good, especially in doggie with her little waist and tight snatch gripping my cock. Reverse cowgirl was awesome with her bouncing up and down on my cock as I tried hard not to come.

I got lots of DFK from her as well. She is a bit of a reluctant kisser I think so I lead the way.

Tried a bit of DATY but I don’t think she came.

Overall I really liked her. She talks a lot in pigeon English which I found hard to understand and she was always laughing her head off at her own jokes. I just nodded as she chatted away about various things. She is verging on the crazy side of crazy !!

She is also a very naughty girl as well but I will leave that to your imagination.

I will give her 9 out of 10. Almost a perfect punt.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hi BC, haven't seen your reports for a while and now great to see you are back on track. Thanks for sharing. I have been looking for gems in 150aud shops. Really appreciate your insights.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks BC, I never read any reviews on Penny before. Sounds like my next punt. Can you please point out more reviews on her?

Do you know any other good options at this place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Thanks BC, I never read any reviews on Penny before. Sounds like my next punt. Can you please point out more reviews on her?

Do you know any other good options at this place?
    All her reviews are on auxxxreviews so you will need to join that

There are also reviews of the other Bonza girls on there

https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/content/
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.